- Participate in 90-minute masterclass and learn how to make authentic Italian pizza
- The class takes place at the popular "That's Amore" restaurant, a few steps away from the Trevi fountain
- Learn to make pizza dough from scratch and all the secrets behind making an authentic pizza
- Learn how to dress a pizza properly with ingredients and toppings of your choice
- Taste your creation and accompany it with a dessert and drinks
This pizza-making class takes place at the popular “That’s Amore” restaurant, a few steps from the Trevi Fountain.
The class is a 90-minute pizza making lesson perfect for all ages. “Fabiolous” chefs will guide you through the Italian tradition of preparing pizza dough from scratch, explain techniques and tips on making the best dough, and teach you how to dress your pizza properly. You’ll be given your own ingredients in order to top the pizza with whatever you like and experiment with various recipes. In the end, you’ll get to taste what you’ve prepared and discover whether your skill level is now that of a real “Pizzaiolo”. Drink and dessert are included in the course.
This hands-on, family friendly class is a fun and delicious experience for people of all ages!
- Cooking lessons
- Dinner (Bruschetta, pizza & desert)
- Water & wine or soft drink
- A rolling pin as a present
- Hotel transfers
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
That's Amore, Via in Arcione, 115, Rome