Abu Dhabi City Tour & Ferrari World Combo
A day of excitement and exploration lays in wait! This City Tour and Ferrari World Combo gives is the perfect way to spend a day in Abu Dhabi. With Hotel Pickup/Dropoff included from Dubai, this attraction and tour combo is the best getaway for you and your family.
- Discover Abu Dhabi on this city tour from Dubai. Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, glimpse the Emirates Palace and President’s Palace from outside. You will also see the Abu Dhabi Corniche, Heritage Village & Museum of Abu Dhabi.
- Spend the day touring some of the most remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capital city of the UAE, while enjoying an evening of amusement and thrill at the mesmerizing Ferrari World Theme Park.
- Ferrari World is one of the most exciting amusement/theme parks in the world. From thrilling rides for true adrenaline junkies to wonderful family rides, to courses for true racing fanatics, this is one experience not to be missed.
- You have the option to choose between the One Day Pass and the One Day Pass with Quick Pass for Ferrari World.
Following pickup from your Dubai hotel, you will be driven to the sprawling acropolis of Abu Dhabi. The Abu Dhabi tour is a great way to get an insight into how the city has grown from a quaint fishing village to a most modern city. From the stunning Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the magnificent Emirates Palace, and Abu Dhabi Museum. You can be assured that not a single iconic sight will be missed on your trip to Abu Dhabi.
Post the city tour, you will be taken to Yas Island to explore the larger than life Ferrari World. With over 20 thrilling rides on offer, this theme park attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors every year. Experience a host of exhibitions and experiences dedicated to the famous motoring marque. At Formula Rossa, feel the adrenaline rush of being catapulted from 0-62mph in 2 seconds. Little ones can participate in the Junior Grand Prix driving school where they can get behind the wheel of a scaled down racing car. See classic road and race cars in the Galleria Ferrari, and learn about the famous drivers and designers.
You will be picked up from Ferrari World at around 7:30 PM and will be dropped off at your hotel by 8-8:30 PM.
- Pick up from hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Drive through Abu Dhabi Corniche.
- Photo opportunity at the Emirates Palace Hotel.
- Visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
- Entrance to Ferrari World Theme Park.
- Drop back to hotel or residence in Dubai/Sharjah (Sahara Centre Dubai side).
- Food and beverages.
Know Before You Go
- Please note that the ride, the Flying Aces won't be available from 5th March 2019 – 27th March 2019, due to annual maintenance.
- Formula Rossa in Ferrari World Abu Dhabi will be closed for its annual scheduled maintenance on the 28th of April to the 2nd of June.
The Tour begins with pickup from your hotel. Based on your location in Dubai, you will be picked up at any time between 9:00-10:00 AM for your city tour, which will end at approximately 3:00 PM, when you're taken to Yas Island to visit Ferrari World.
Our Driver will pick you up from Ferrari World at 8:00 PM and drive you safely back to your hotel.
Ferrari World Tickets:
You have the choice to choose between the One Day Pass and a One Day Pass with Quick Pass (Premium).
One Day Pass: Unlimited access to all attractions.
One Day Pass with Quick Pass (Premium): Unlimited access with fast pass access to all of the attractions.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
I would recommend this tour to anyone, I had no problems at all. Plus, also managed to get cashback.
I think they should also have a food variant ticket, we spent too much time deciding where to eat.
It's not about the discount, this one had all the big inclusions and costed cheaper than similar tours online.
How to Redeem your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Abu Dhabi City Tour & Ferrari World Combo voucher shortly. Please take a print out. Display them during the time of pick up with valid photo ID.
These vouchers are valid only for the date and time of booking.
Tour will begin & end at your hotel, Dubai
- Please you are fully covered while entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi.
- Shorts and Skirts, Sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear and transparent clothing are not allowed inside the Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
- On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might remain closed for visits. In such cases, no compensations will be adjusted.
Please be informed of the rides that will be closed for maintenance:*
Flying Aces: April 26 – May 14
Formula Rossa: May 15 – June 11