Stonehenge and Bath Tour from London
Visit the iconic Stonehenge and the city of Bath on this one-day tour and journey into the depths of the UK’s rich past! The ticket includes transport from London and the services of an expert local guide.
- Bask in the splendor of two of England’s brilliant historical sites, the Stonehenge and the Roman Baths, on this tour.
- You will be accompanied by a knowledgeable and approachable guide. While English commentary is available on all days of the week, French and German commentary is also available on Monday and Thursday respectively.
- Experience the local culture on a walking tour of the city of Bath.
- You will travel from London to each of the attractions and back in a luxurious air-conditioned coach.
Explore the Mystical Stonehenge
Travel from London to the charming county of Wiltshire in a comfortable air-conditioned bus. See the legendary stone circle that has baffled archaeologists and scientists for centuries. Believed to be built during the Neolithic age, the strange stone structures have stood the test of time, becoming one of the most iconic tourist attractions in England. Your guide will tell you about the supposed origins of this magnificent archaeological site. The visitor center nearby is a great place to break for snacks and tea.
Stroll Through the Historical City of Bath
Nestled in the legendary ceremonial county of Somerset, Bath is amongst the largest cities in England. While it is a great place to soak in the local culture and admire its massive buildings, it also houses the famous Roman Baths, which was declared a World Heritage Site in 1987. Here, you will see and learn more about the features of traditional Roman Baths, including the Sacred Spring, the Roman Temple, the Bath House, and the Museum.
- Stonehenge Tour
- Bath Walking Tour
- Tickets to Stonehenge and Roman Baths (Optional)
- Lunch (Optional)
- Professional Guide
- Transfers to and from London
Know Before You Go
There are three ticket variants that you may choose from in the next step of your booking. They are:
- Tour Only - This ticket includes a tour of Stonehenge and Bath. With this ticket, you get a walking tour of Stonehenge and Bath. You will not get admission to any of the attractions i.e admission to the Stonehenge or Roman Baths.
- Stonehenge Tickets and Lunch - Get access to the Stonehenge Exhibition Centre for a wholesome experience and enjoy a walking tour of Bath in addition to a delicious lunch with this ticket. You will not get admission tickets to the Roman Bath.
- Stonehenge and Roman Bath Tickets with Lunch - An immersive tour where you can visit the Stonehenge as well as the Roman Baths. You will also get a walking tour of Bath and a delicious lunch with this ticket.
The tour begins at 8 AM from the Golden Tours Visitors Centre located at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151, Buckingham Palace Road. To get here, walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction of Buckingham Palace). Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor center is behind the fountain. You will be back in London at around 7:30 PM.
Super-Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Very inspring for children as well. It did not disappoint even one bit. We had our eyes and ears opened the while time. I'm glad our children got to experience it
There is only so much you can do in each of the destinations in only one day, but then maybe i was expecting more.
How to Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your mobile voucher in your email shortly. You can show this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID before the tour commences.
Ticket Redemption Centre
Golden Tour Visitor Centre, Victoria at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road
How To Find
Walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction to), Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor centre is behind the fountain.
Colonnade Walk, Fountain Square.
Your tickets are valid for the day and time you’ve booked the experience.
Golden Tours Visitors Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London