Burj Khalifa: Sunset - At the Top (Level 124 & 125)
Head up to the 124th and 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa for magnificent sunset views of Dubai. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls ensure uninterrupted 360-degree views of the city, the desert and the ocean.
- Admire the breathtaking vistas from the 124th, and 125th floors of the tallest building in the world as the sun sets.
- Marvel at the 360 degree view of the magnificent city as the last rays of sunshine wash over it and the Persian gulf in the distance.
- Look down upon the Boardwalk and the gorgeous Dubai Fountain just below.
Rise above the world with a most exquisite experience - view the sunset from the 124th & 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa, and enjoy sweeping views from the Gulf to the Arabian Desert on top of this spectacular structure.
Start by heading up the fastest elevator in the world and zip to the 124th & 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa. Learn more through multimedia presentations on the building’s construction and Dubai’s history. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide an amazing panoramic view of the city, desert and ocean from a height of 452 meters! Step out onto an open-air terrace to take in the unparalleled vistas.
Peer down at The Dubai Fountain from 6:00 pm onwards to see it in all its glory. Browse and pick up unique souvenirs at the shops during your visit.
- Admission ticket to the 124th & 125th floor during Prime Sunset hours
- Food & beverages
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Multi-lingual smart audio guide in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German (available for 25 AED at the ticket counter)
Know Before You Go
You can enjoy your pastry and coffee at the Cafe, located on the ground floor of the Burj Khalifa.
- The sunset hours at the Burj Khalifa are from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Tickets for prime hours (sunset time) are costlier than non-prime hours (rest of the day) so if you would like to book tickets for non prime hours, please click here.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue. If you wish to skip the elevator queues, you may book Skip The Line tickets by clicking here.
Keep in Mind
- Children under the age of four years do not have to purchase a ticket. A reduced ticket price is valid for children between the ages of 4 and 12. Adult prices apply to anyone over the age of 12.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, photography inside the theater is strictly prohibited.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 4 days in advance for a full refund.
couldnt have thought of a more romantic way of starting our anniversary party than getting my wife here first! its gorgeous
i was so stocked to visit the burj khalifa -tallest buildings in the world, and then i was able to see the sunset in the most outstanding ways.
Please check online for the prime sunset hours before booking the slot. we nearly missed it untill the customer service told us about it.
Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Burj Khalifa At the Top mobile voucher instantly. No need to print. Please display the same at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
The Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level, Downtown Dubai, Dubai