Mini Dakar Buggy Ride
- Get into an ATV for a picturesque, 3-hour tour into the depths of The Valley of Fire State Park.
- Capture sights like the native Bighorn Sheep, elegant rock formations and remarkable slot canyons
- Put on your hiking shoes and explore the canyons and the park extensively
- Grab a well-deserved lunch at Tiffany's Sub Shop in Logandale
- Experience a thrilling, 60-minute, high intensity, off-road chase at the Las Vegas Dunes Off-Road Recreation Area
- Race past the famed Las Vegas Strip in the backdrop
This tour is a nature lover’s delight that takes you into the depths of The Valley of Fire State Park. Travel along its smooth, winding roads and catch glimpses of exquisite rock formations, gorgeous slot canyons and the native Bighorn Sheep. Click plenty of photographs and put on your hiking shoes to climb various spots in this vast desert terrain. Relax with a scrumptious lunch of sub sandwiches at Tiffany's Sub Shop in Logandale. Build up another appetite as you hit the dirt in a thrilling, 60-minute chase at the Las Vegas Dunes Off-Road Recreation Area. An off-road, dune buggy chase that will put you in the shoes of the Baja 1000 racers. Leave your competition behind and catch the stunning Las Vegas Strip in the backdrop.
- Admission Ticket
- Bottled Water
Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Las Vegas
Pick-up time is around 7am. Approximately 8 hours door to door.