Overnight Desert Safari
Note: Belly dancing, Tanoura, Fire show and unlimited shisha will be unavailable for the duration of the Month of Ramadan
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by 4x4
- Desert dune bashing
- Sand boarding
- Tanoura and Belly Dance show
- Camel riding
- Henna designing
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee
- Unlimited shisha
- Arabic dress photograph opportunity upon availability
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian BBQ buffet dinner
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Separate restrooms for men and women
What to Expect
- On this overnight desert safari, you will be able to enjoy a lavish experience at a traditional Bedouin camp where you can experience the thrill of bashing the dunes and sand boarding
- Experience a wide variety of desert activities such as camel riding, shisha and henna painting
- Be entertained as dancers perform belly dances and a tanoura dance show
- Satiate yourself with a delicious buffet meal paired with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Sleep in the desert under a star-studded sky and wake up with the rising sun before you head back to the city
Get ready for a thrilling desert drive over the red sand dunes, deep into the heart of the Arabian desert. You will be picked up on a 4x4 and driven to the desert leaving the city behind.
Once you arrive at the desert, your driver will take you amongst the ever-shifting dunes and ride over them for a 4x4 experience. Follow that with a session of thrilling sand boarding amidst the dunes.
After the ride, you arrive at a traditional Bedouin camp where other desert activities await you. Here, you will be able to partake in multiple desert experiences - camel riding, unlimited shisha and henna hand painting.
Adding excitement to an already fun-packed evening will be entertainers performing the traditional tanoura dance and a belly dance show. Post the fun, you can also dress up in traditional Arabic dresses and take photos of an Arabic version of yourself.
As the day comes to a close, you will be led to a delectable buffet which you can pair with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will perfectly cap the evening.
Once the evening revelries are over and you are done with your delicious dinner, you can top the experience with a night under the stars, sleeping in sleeping bags around a bonfire. The experience is truly magical as you can feel the temperature change from that of a hot desert to a chilly night. Wake up with the rising sun and head home in comfort.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets and display it at the time of pickup.
Tour will begin & end at your hotel, Dubai
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed.
- Children below 4 years of age are permitted free of charge.
- During the holy month of Ramadan there will be no belly dance, music and alcohol as per the law of UAE