Aquaventure Waterpark & Dolphin Encounter
- Feel the rush of excitement at Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai with a day pass
- This vast park boasts of two enormous towers packed with rides including the world’s largest diameter slide and known zip line circuit to be integrated into a waterpark tower and much more!
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience during this shallow water interaction at Dolphin Bay
Overflowing with 17 fun-filled hectares of adrenaline-pumping rides and slides, this park has something the whole family can enjoy. Enjoy the world-record breaking Aquaconda, the world’s largest waterslide as well as the thrilling Leap of Faith and Poseidon’s Revenge slides that are sure to get your heart racing. Connect to your dolphin through kisses, hugs, and dancing. Enjoy watching as the dolphins show off their high energy behavior. Discover interesting information about dolphins and other marine mammals.
From Saturday 3 June to Saturday 24 June 2017, the following sections at Aquaventure will be closed for essential maintenance:
- All rides at the Tower of Neptune
- Leap of Faith
- Shark Attack
All other attractions and rides will remain fully operational. This will include all the river and lagoons, Splashers children’s area, Shark Lagoon with all of our marine animal activities, all six waterslides at The Tower of Poseidon and the Zip Line.
- Please wear appropriate swimwear at all times. Inappropriate swimwear includes but is not limited to thongs, underwear on its own, street clothes, clothing with rivets, buckles or exposed metal, long, loose-fitting clothing.
- For the Dolphin encounter, children under 12 years must be accompanied by a paying adult (18+) (one adult per three children, per interaction).
- Aquaventure Waterpark attractions are not recommended for expectant mothers, persons with a history of neck, back, joint or heart problems, or persons overweight or with physically limiting conditions. Guests with injuries (casts, bandages, etc) or contagious diseases are not permitted on the attractions.
- Regular nappies/diapers are not allowed in any pool or attraction. Swim nappies/diapers are available in all gift shops.
- Aquaventure closes at 6:00 PM
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food or beverages, glassware or alcohol into Aquaventure Waterpark.
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 24 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
Kudos to Headout! I had mistakenly booked the pass for a later date but the helpline guys let me cancel that and assisted in booking on a prior date. All this without any hassles.
Nice tour...just photo stop and major glimses of the city...service was good and guides were very polite...go for it if you have less time and catch major attraction of the city....
We were recommended Headout by a friend and it offered the best deals including cashback. Instead of choosing individual activities we chose the all-day pass and dolphin activity as we knew we would spend the entire day at the park. The customer service is prompt and assists with frequent queries.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue.
Aquaventure Waterpark, Atlantis Hotel, Crescent Road, The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai