Coca Cola London Eye River Cruise & Admission Tickets
Hop aboard a fascinating sightseeing cruise over the calm waters of River Thames and enjoy stunning views of the city from an open-deck boat. Choose the option to view the city from soaring heights on the London Eye. Spot iconic monuments on both experiences, including the House of Parliament, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower of London, and plenty more.
- Cruise your way along the renowned River Thames, and take in striking views of the House of Parliament, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and many more sites along the way.
- The 40-minute circular cruise includes live commentary on-board by expert guides. You may choose audio commentary, which is available in 8 languages.
- If you wish to view the city from dizzying heights, choose the ticket with optional admission to the London Eye. Hop on a 30-minute rotation and get a distinct vantage point to view the city at.
- Further, experience the revolutionary 4D Cinema Experience at the London Eye that brings a new dimension to the visitor experience.
What To Expect
A Cruise Along the Thames
The London Eye River Cruise is an exceptional award-winning cruise for sightseeing London and occurs on the world-known river of Thames. This circular cruise is the ideal way to sightsee London and all the recognizable sites along the way. Departing from the London Eye pier, this cruise goes as far as the Tower Bridge, and then makes its way back to the pier.
Some of these sites include the House of Parliament, Big Ben, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tate Modern, Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe, and the Tower Bridge. The expert guides on the cruise do a good job of bringing the city to life with their colorful words. If you have difficulty following English, audio commentary is available on the cruise in French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Italian, Mandarin, and Japanese. This cruise lasts about 40 minutes before returning to the starting point, the London Eye pier.
Optional Admission Into London Eye
If you wish to make the London Eye part of your sightseeing experience, choose the ticket with admission into the London Eye.
Hop onboard the Coca-Cola London Eye, the tallest cantilevered observation wheel in Europe. Built in 2000, it offers a 360-degree view of the city. For half an hour, you get to view London from a very unique, elevated perspective. Starting from the royal Buckingham Palace to Big Ben, it is hard to miss out on any of the iconic British landmarks when you are on this Ferris Wheel. The Coca-Cola London Eye stands at a height of 135 meters and contains 32 sealed air-conditioned capsules.
Along with the London Eye, get a chance to view the revolutionary London Eye 4D Cinema Experience, which provides a unique vision of the city. Proving to be both entertaining and emotional, this 4-minute film is the perfect prelude to the iconic London Eye experience.
- A 40-minute cruise on River Thames with live commentary
- Audio commentary available in 8 languages (French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Italian, Mandarin, and Japanese)
- A souvenir guide map (available in 7 languages)
- 30-minute London Eye and London Eye 4D cinema experiences (optional)
Know Before You Go
- Wheelchair accessible: The London Eye River Cruise can accommodate standard size wheelchairs only. There is also a maximum of 3 wheelchairs permitted per cruise, and these wheelchair tickets must be pre-booked.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children’s tickets (age 3-15) can be purchased at discounted rates.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at London Eye Pier County Hall (Westminster Bridge Road London SE1 7PB).
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Make your way to the Riverside Building (County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7 PB).
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for – Riverside Building County Hall.
- This building is right next to the London Eye and is easy to locate.
Take bus #77, 381, 453, or N381. Get off at the County Hall (stop F) bus stop, which is a 3-minute walk from the meeting point.
Take metro lines Bakerloo, Jubilee, or Northern, and get off at the Waterloo Underground Station. This is a 4-minute walk from the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time chosen at checkout.