Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour + Skip The Line Vatican Tickets
Explore Rome on this seamless Hop-on Hop-off tour for 24 or 48 hours. Benefit from free wifi, audio guide in 8 languages, access to the City Sightseeing app and much more! You will also benefit from skip-the-line access to the Vatican.
- Enjoy sightseeing in the Eternal city in the lap of a feature-packed, double-decker tour bus with free wifi onboard as well a multilingual audio guide.
- Hop on and Hop off at your own pace and traverse the length and breadth of the Eternal city with the entire 24/48-hour duration of your ticket.
- You will also get to access the City Sightseeing app that gives you real-time updates on buses, wait times and a walking tour with an audio guide available in 5 languages.
- Explore the ancient halls of the Vatican Museums and discover some of the greatest works of Renaissance art with skip the line access.
- Marvel at the gorgeous inner sanctums of the Vatican and get a chance to visit the iconic Raphael Rooms, the Gallery of Maps, the Sala Rotunda and the Gallery of Statues and the Hall of Busts.
Once you make your way to the City Sightseeing Rome Visitor Center situated in Via IV Novembre 147, you will get to pick a time slot for your visit to the Vatican. At the visitor center, you will also receive your Hop-on Hop-off tickets in exchange for displaying your mobile voucher. Once you redeem your tickets, you may head straight to the Vatican. You are free to explore the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel for as long as you like.
The Vatican Museums are home to a number of classical sculptures, tapestries, and paintings by Renaissance greats such as Raphael, Caravaggio, Michelangelo, Bernini, and Leonardo da Vinci. A section of the museum is also dedicated to Modern Religious Art. Paintings and sculptures here come from artists such as Vincent van Gogh, Paul Gauguin, Salvador Dalí, and Pablo Picasso. The iconic sections of the Vatican Museums that one should visit are the Raphael Rooms, the Gallery of Maps, the Sala Rotunda and the Gallery of Statues and the Hall of Busts.
The second leg of your sightseeing experience in breathtaking Roma will allow you to explore the length and breadth of the city in 24 or 48 hours. Climb aboard the City Sightseeing double-decker bus, fully equipped with free wifi, air conditioning and an audio guide available in 8 languages. These Hop-On Hop-Off tickets let you board and get off at any of the 8 stops as often as you like! You will have the chance to explore each of the attractions on the route at your own pace. With numerous bus stops present around town and buses departing every 10-15 minutes, you'll never have to wait too long. You will also get to use the City Sightseeing app that gives you real-time updates on buses, wait times and a walking tour with an audio guide available in 5 languages.
- Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off access for 24/48 hours.
- Access to 8 stops across Rome.
- Free Wi-Fi onboard.
- Multilingual audio headset (8 languages).
- Sightseeing across key attractions in Rome.
- Hop-On Hop-Off map of Rome.
- Access to the City Sightseeing Rome app.
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican.
Know Before You Go
- You will have to make your way to the City Sightseeing Rome Visitor Center situated in Via IV Novembre 147 to select your time slot to enter the Vatican.
- The entry slots for your Skip-the-Line Vatican experience are available throughout the day. Once you select your slot at the Visitor Center, you will then be handed your Skip-the-Line Vatican tickets. You may then proceed to the Vatican or you may begin your Hop-on Hop-off experience by boarding at any of the stops located close by.
- We highly recommend that you exchange your voucher at the Visitor Center Vatican Museums, in Via Sebastiano Veniero, 74, or at the City-Sightseeing Roma Visitor Center, in Via della Conciliazione 4, inside the Auditorium Conciliazione (Timings: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM every day).
These tours are operational daily, throughout the year. From 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, tours depart every 15 minutes. From 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM, tours depart every 20 minutes.
The audio guide on board is available in English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Chinese and Russian.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children between 5 & 15 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 30 EUR. Children below the age of 5 participate for free.
You must make your way to the City Sightseeing Rome Visitor Center situated in Via IV Novembre 147 to collect your Skip-the-Line Vatican Tickets.
By Bus: You may board the #40, #60, #64, #70, #170, H, N7, N8, N9, N15 or the N18 to the P.za Venezia bus stop. The City Sightseeing Rome Visitor Center is a short 3-minute walk from the stop.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour + Skip The Line Vatican voucher shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile device at the City Sightseeing Rome Visitor Center, in exchange for your Skip-the-Line Vatican tickets. You may display your Hop-on Hop-off vouchers to the driver upon boarding one of the double-decker sightseeing buses where may start your tour from any of the stops on this route.
Your Skip-the-line Vatican ticket is valid only for the date selected. Your Hop-on Hop-off ticket is valid for a year from the date of purchase. Your ticket can be activated on any day of the week regardless of which date you choose on the next page. The ticket is activated upon your first ride and will be valid for the duration of the ticket, which would be either 24, 48 or 72 hours, starting at the time of that ride.
Visitor Centers, Rome