Alhambra Surroundings Tour
Enjoy a delightful stroll in the Alhambra Palace complex on this immersive guided tour in English. Your guide shall regale you with tales of the area's Moorish past as well as detailed accounts of the Nasrid's lives and histories.
- Take a stroll inside the complex with this guided tour and pass by notable structures that have shaped history the way we see it today.
- Enjoy touring with an English speaking guide who will introduce you to a masterpiece in Rennaisance architecture; the Palace of Charles V.
- Apart from the Palace of Charles V, you will also get to learn about the old San Francisco Convent and the archaeological remains of the Palace of Abencerrajes.
- Enjoy incredible views of the Albaicín, a revered UNESCO World Heritage Site in all its glory!
Enjoy Touring the Surroundings of the Alhambra with an English Speaking Guide
Walk through the magnificent Puerta de la Justicia and once inside, you will get to admire the different styles of architecture that were used as the Palace expanded. Your guide will regale you with tales about the Palace's history and provenance. Your guide shall walk you past the magnificent Palace of Charles V. It is quite the architectural wonder that boasts of a plateresque style design with traces of Gothic and origin, which was common in the Renaissance era. You will also witness panoramic views of the Albaicín, a revered UNESCO World Heritage Site in all its glory!
Learn About Other Fascinating Parts of the Complex
Apart from learning about the key structures of the Alhambra, you will also get to learn about the old San Francisco Convent and the archaeological remains of the Palace of Abencerrajes. Learn about the legend of the Abencerrajes and why this clan was so notable in the Alhambra's vast history.
- Walking tour of the Alhambra surroundings.
- Services of an English guide.
- Entry to the Generalife Gardens.
- Entry to the Nasrid Palaces.
- Entry to the Alcazaba.
Know Before You Go
Tours in English depart at 9:45 AM daily.
This tour is available in English.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Child tickets (children between 3 to 11 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 8 EUR. Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout.
Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Unfortunately, this tour is not accessible by wheelchair.
You must assemble at Puerta de la Justicia (Alhambra) at Calle Real de la Alhambra, 18, 18009 Granada. It is situated next to the Charles V Pillar and is one of the main entrances to the Alhambra complex.
By Bus: Board the C30 or the C32 to theJustice Gate stop (Puerta de la Justicia). The gate is a mere 3-minute walk from the bus stop.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Our guide had plenty of knowledge about Alhambra
Brilliant location. Really nice apartment. Very clean light and spacious. Everything you needed for your stay Eg equipped kitchen hair dryer etc Good value for money Definitely use again
Friendly, clear communication of the guide. She had a very ‘anglicised ‘ sense of humour, and explained everything in a straightforward way.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Alhambra Surroundings Tour vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Puerta de la Justicia, Granada