Priority Access Louvre Museum Guided tour
Get an opportunity to witness some of the most brilliant works of art including Mona Lisa, the crown jewels, and Venus de Milo on this amazing guided tour of the museum! With skip-the-line entry tickets that save your time, this ticket is the perfect way to visit the best of what the Louvre has to offer if you're short on time.
- Enjoy an insightful tour of the iconic French museum with an expert English-speaking guide.
- Although it is humanly impossible to walk through the vast expanse of the museum with one visit, this wholesome 2-hour tour allows you to cover the best of the Louvre with ample time to spare.
- Marvel at the legendary Mona Lisa, French painting galleries, the Italian sculptures, and the Classic Greek art rooms.
- Beat the long queues to enter the museum with hassle-free skip-the-line access.
- With groups of 20 or fewer per guide, you will get ample opportunities to interact directly with your guide.
- Headsets will be provided at the beginning of the tour, allowing you to hear your guide loud and clear.
Meet Your Guide at the Louvre and Enter the Museum with Priority Access
Skip the long lines and head straight into the museum with an expert local guide and a group consisting of fewer than 20 people. Since the Louvre features over 35,000 unique works of art, it is impossible to see all its exhibits in an entire week, let alone a day. This tour is carefully planned to ensure that you get an opportunity to see all the major attractions in less than two hours, making it one of the most efficient ways to explore the museum if you lack the time.
Witness the Louvre’s Most Brilliant Exhibits
Follow your guide through the galleries of the French painters from the romantic era and the Classic Greek art rooms. Here, you will see paintings like ‘Victory Leading the People’ by Delacroix and ‘The Raft of the Medusa’ by Gericault. You will also see Leonardo da Vinci’s exquisite Mona Lisa, the sculptures by Michelangelo and Canoca, and the French Jewels as you tour the museum. Your guide will give you interesting insights about these works of art that you would have potentially missed on a non-guided tour of the museum. Learn about the worker who once single-handedly stole the Mona Lisa and how the story of a shipwreck in a French newspaper became a famous painting!
Admire and Learn More about the Louvre Itself
Originally built as a defensive structure, the Louvre was once restricted to the French royalty and its guests. As you walk through the old galleries, your guide will take you on a journey through the lavish lives of kings and queens who hosted balls and grand parties in the interiors of the Louvre.
- Priority admission into the Louvre
- Expert art historian as a guide
- Groups of less than 20 people
- Complimentary food or drinks
- Pick-up and drop-off services
Know Before You Go
The tour is available all days of the week except Tuesday. The tour starts at 10.30 AM and lasts approximately 2 hours.
The tour route is not wheelchair accessible.
The Louvre does not allow visitors carrying large items into the museum. The bag you carry must be smaller than 55 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Everything went smoothly, but I never felt my email documents seemed official. I ended up printing everything I ever received and traveling with it. Also, the meeting place was too vague. Had to call to find out where my tour guide was.
How to Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your mobile voucher in your email shortly. You can show this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID before the tour commences at the meeting point.
Your meeting point is at the Arc du Carousel. The Arc du Carousel (a triumphal arch) is located inside the Place du Carousel, standing between the Louvre Pyramid and the Tuileries Gardens. When facing the Arc du Carousel, with the Louvre pyramid behind you, there are two winged female statues in front of the Arch. The meeting point is located at the left statue (southern end of square). Your guide will be holding a Walks sign.
- Reach the Louvre Rivoli or Pont des Arts stations using buses 21, 24, 27, 39, 48, 68, 69, 72, 81, or 95. The meeting point is a 2-minute walk from here.
- Get off at the Palais-Royal Musée du Louvre after using lines 1 and 7. The Louvre is a short five-minute walk from here.
This tour is valid for the date selected at the time of booking.
Musée du Louvre, Paris