Skip-the-Line Tickets to Colosseum with Access to the Arena, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
Discover one of the greatest marvels of Ancient Rome with this unique ticket that allows entry to the Colosseum and the arena. Save time (up to 2 hours at peak times) and money on this experience and discover the tainted history of the mighty Colosseum at your own pace. You will also get the chance to witness spectacular views of the Eternal city atop Palatine Hill and walk through Ancient Rome at the famed Roman Forum.
- Dive deep into the history and culture of the ancient world by visiting the most iconic attraction of Ancient Rome; The Colosseum.
- On this visit, your host will assist you with skipping the winding queues and you will also get to use the gladiator's entrance along with arena access.
- With the arena access, you will get to explore the circumference of the Colosseum and truly understand its massive scale.
- You will also benefit from access to Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum, allowing you to embrace great views of the Eternal city.
What to Expect
With convenient skip-the-line access, you will entirely bypass the winding lines and the crowds that are gathered at the main entrance to the attraction. Once you enter the partially constructed arena floor and look up at the many-tiered structure of the Colosseum, the history of the place really does immerse you. Explore the vast magnitude of ancient Rome’s most iconic landmark at your own pace. You will feel the majestic ambiance as you stroll through and try to imagine the structure once filled with nearly 80,000 bloodthirsty spectators. Discover the ancient ruins of Rome and walk through the age-old structures that stood the test of time.
These tickets also include access to Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum. Make sure you visit the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill on the same day as your Colosseum visit as the tickets are valid for one day only. You will get to hike to the top of Palatine Hill to get an exquisite bird's eye view over the Roman Forum, Circus Maximus and the beautiful city of Rome.
- Skip-the-line entry to the Colosseum.
- Escorted entry into the Colosseum with a host.
- Roman Forum and Palatine hill access.
- Entry to the Arena Floor through Gladiator's entrance.
- Professional tour guide. This is a self-guided tour.
Know Before You Go
All members of your party must carry valid ID to present it at the time of entry if requested. Should you fail to do so, venue authorities may deny you entry and such instances are not liable for reschedules or refunds.
- 2nd Jan - 15th Feb : 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- 16th Feb - 15th Mar : 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- 16th Mar - 30th Mar : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- 31st Mar - 31st Aug: 8:30 AM - 7:15 PM
- 1st Sept - 30th Sept : 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- 1st Oct - 26th Oct : 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- 27th Oct - 31st Dec : 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- 16th Mar - 30th Mar : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM (Last Entry at 4:30 PM)
- 31st Mar - 31st Aug: 8:30 AM - 7:15 PM (Last Entry at 6:15 PM)
- 1st Sept - 30th Sept : 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM (Last Entry at 6 PM)
- 1st Oct - 26th Oct : 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Last Entry at 5:30 PM)
- 27th Oct - 31st Dec : 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Last Entry at 4:30 PM) Your tickets are timed so you must enter the Colosseum at the time slot selected at the time of booking.
Note: Please note that entry to the Colosseum is free on the first Sunday of every month.
Flexible duration. The entire tour generally takes about 2 hours 30 minutes.
By Metro: Get off at the Colosseo metro stop on the blue line. Once you get off, make your way to the local tour operator's office located about 3 minutes away from the station.
Large bags and backpacks will not be permitted in the Colosseum. Unfortunately, there is no cloakroom to store them.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Due to Colosseum security regulations, a Passport OR valid ID document is mandatory to join this tour. If you fail to provide a valid proof of identity, the entry will be denied.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.