VIP Access Tickets: Vatican Museums & Colosseum with Arena Floor
Enjoy seamless VIP access to the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum, an ideal tour that helps you explore the depths of the Eternal city. This self-guided tour allows you to explore the vast expanse of the Vatican at your own pace. Your Colosseum tickets will allow you access to areas that visitors with regular passes don't get to see.
- Experience Rome’s iconic sites with this incredible self-guided tour into the heart of Rome as you visit the Colosseum and the Vatican Museums with an escort.
- Enjoy VIP priority access to these attractions and waste no time waiting in its infamously long queues.
- Learn about the world’s most important art collections at the Vatican Museums and dive into the bloody history of the Colosseum.
- Take advantage of the optional skip the line access to the Roman Forum with a host.
Learn About the World’s Most Important Art Collections at the Vatican Museums
Kick off the first leg of this exciting VIP tour of Rome with skip-the-line entry to the stunning Vatican museums. After meeting your host near the Vatican Museum, you will be escorted by our host and skip the Vatican's infamous lines. You will be provided with a map to help you find your way around the Museum and navigate the works of the Sistine Chapel. From there, you are free to explore the museum at your own pace. Don't forget to check out the Gallery of Tapestries and Geographical Maps!
Dive into the Bloody History of the Colosseum with Access to the Arena Floor
Later that afternoon, you will then head to meet another host near the Colosseum to assist you with skipping lines at the Colosseum. With VIP access, skip the long ticketing line and make your way through security and into the world’s largest amphitheater ever. Benefit from direct access to the arena floor via the recently opened ‘Gladiator’s Entrance’. Walk the arena floor and learn all about the theatre’s bloody past. You will also gain access to the underground “backstage” of the arena and area where the Emperor’s box once stood, all areas that standard ticket holders don’t get to see. After touring the Colosseum, you will have the option of staying inside the Colosseum or follow our representative to take advantage of Skip the Line Access to the Roman Forum. You will then get to hike to the top of the Palatine Hill for a marvelous panoramic view of the Forum and Circus Maximus.
- Priority access to the Vatican Museums.
- Map of the Vatican Museums including information on the Sistine Chapel.
- Access to Colosseum Gladiator’s Entrance & Arena.
- Priority Access to the Colosseum.
- Optional Skip the Line Access to the Roman Forum.
Know Before You Go
This tour runs at 8:30 AM from Monday to Saturday.
This self-guided tour is available in English only.
Reduced Price Tickets
Reduced Price tickets are available for children (between the ages of 4-14) at 64 EUR. Children below the age of 4 enter for free.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide. .
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
MEETING POINT - Self Guided Tour of the Vatican Museum
- Meeting Point is - BOTTOM of the STAIRCASE near Gelataria Millenium ice cream shop, Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2a, 00136 Roma RM, Italy.
- The staircase is located at the junction of Via Angelo Emo, Via Vittor Pisani and Via Candia and it runs up to join Viale Vaticano.
- The meeting time is 8:30 AM. However, arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes prior to this to avoid delays.
- Your host will be wearing a BLUE polo shirt/ jacket and holding a SIGN for easy recognition.
- Nearest metro station is Cipro, which is 5 minutes walk from Gelataria Millenium ice cream shop. Line A (Orange line) of the Rome Metro stops at this station every few minutes. It runs from the northwest to southeast, from Battistini to Anagnina.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Gelataria Millenium ice cream shop, Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, Rome.
MEETING POINT - Self Guided Tour of the Colosseum
- Meet your host at Largo Gaetana Agnesi, 00184 Roma RM, Italy.
- It is an open square right above the COLOSSEO underground METRO STATION.
- Turn left if you’re exiting the metro station and then climb the staircase to get on to Largo Gaetana Agnesi.
- The meeting time is 1:00 PM. However, arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes prior to this to avoid delays.
- Your host will be waiting there, wearing a BLUE City Wonders polo shirt or jacket and holding a sign for easy recognition.
- Nearest metro station is Colosseo, which is 2 minutes walk from the Colosseum. Line B (Blue line) of the Rome Metro stops at this station every few minutes. It connects the northeast to the south of Rome, from Rebibbia to Laurentina.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Largo Gaetana Agnesi.
Get Directions to Largo Gaetana Agnesi