Empire State & NY Skyride Tickets
- A one-of-a-kind virtual tour simulator the brings the city to life on a specially designed platform which moves in sync to an 18-foot high-definition screen.
- Visit three dozen famous landmarks without having to leave the comfort of your seats
- The ‘Footloose’ star Kevin Bacon narrating this 30-minute adventure will gear you up to discover the city
- Soak in the beauty of the city from the best vantage point, the observation deck
A reel to real experience of The Big Apple! Go on an exciting virtual helicopter tour of the city to get the perfect introduction of what this spectacular city has to offer. Journey your way from the 2nd floor to the 86th and see the New York in all it’s glory!
The Empire State Building ticket not only gives you access to the legendary New York landmark but it also allows you to soar 1,049 Ft (320 m) high and enjoy a magnificent 360-degree open-air view of New York City. It also gives you access to the new second-floor galleries immersing guests in a series of exhibits, taking you on an experiential journey from the building’s construction to its current place in pop culture. Explore their new Site in the 1920s, Construction, Opening Day, Modern Marvel, Otis Elevators, World’s Most Famous Building, King Kong and Celebrity Exhibits!
- Admission tickets to the Skyride & the Observatory Deck
- Food and beverages
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
The minimum height requirement for the NY Skyride is 36”