Empire State Building + The Ultimate New York Experience Combo
- The hop-on hop-off double decker bus takes you on 4 unique tour loops through Downtown, Uptown, Brooklyn and the Bronx where you can explore attractions like Times Square, Central Park, the Brooklyn Bridge and more
- The Night Tour offers unparalleled views of the shimmering Manhattan skyline
- Avoid the crowded streets of Manhattan with the hop-on hop-off ferry and visit sites like the 9/11 Tribute Center at the World Financial Center and South Street Seaport
- Celebrate your trip to the Big Apple with the must-experience 360-degree panoramic view of the city skyline from the landmark Empire State Building’s 86th floor observatory deck
Experience the best of New York! Discover the city of lights through this incredible hop-on, hop-off tour that includes the iconic Empire State Building. A tour is incomplete without a visit to this majestic building and the breathtaking view it has to offer!
The Empire State Building ticket not only gives you access to the legendary New York landmark but it also allows you to soar 1,049 Ft (320 m) high and enjoy a magnificent 360-degree open-air view of New York City. It also gives you access to the new second-floor galleries immersing guests in a series of exhibits, taking you on an experiential journey from the building’s construction to its current place in pop culture. Explore their new Site in the 1920s, Construction, Opening Day, Modern Marvel, Otis Elevators, World’s Most Famous Building, King Kong and Celebrity Exhibits!
- Empire State Building Observatory
- 9/11 Tribute Center (closes at 5 pm)
- A 2-day bus pass for the Hop-on Hop-off tour around New York
- Access pass to the Hop-on Hop-off Ferry Tour
- Entrance tickets to the Museum of the City of New York or New York Historical Society
- Admission to the 9/11 Memorial Museum
- Food and beverages
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- The Hop-on, Hop off bus tickets are valid for 48 hours from the time you exchange your confirmation voucher for a boarding ticket
- New York Historical Society is closed on Mondays