Skip the Line Empire State Building Tickets & Hop on Hop Off Combo
Explore NYC with unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus stops and get priority access to the Empire State Building Observatory with this combo that provides the best option to discover the Big Apple. Peer down at the city from majestic heights or ride around the streets and take in the city’s iconic sights, it's up to you!
Get fast track access to the highest open air Observatory in NYC. Unlimited hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour valid for a day Experience two of the best sightseeing attractions in the Big Apple.
- Skip-the-line Empire State Building Observatory Tickets (86th Floor), including access to Art Deco Lobby.
- Hop-on Hop-off Downtown Tour (Optional)
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-Off Pass (Optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
why you shouldn’t miss this
The Empire State Building offers the most panoramic views of NYC. Ascend this magnificent structure and take in the city and its iconic skyline. Observe the bustling crowds down below from NYC’s highest open-air observatory. Try to visit during sunrise or sunset hours to experience the best views of Lady Liberty, Times Square, Brooklyn Bridge and more.
The Hop-on Hop-Off bus tour lets you explore the city at your own pace. Discover the famous landmarks of NYC as you venture through the streets and capture the persona of the city. See the New Yorkers live their daily lives around you and take in the atmosphere that makes the Big Apple the most famous city in the entire world. You get to choose from two ticket options which offer you maximum flexibility. You may select the Downtown experience which offers unlimited Hop-on Hop-off through the downtown area or pick the 24 hour pass which allows unlimited access across multiple routes.
Empire State Building Observatory
Step into the Art Deco lobby and see the incredible murals and paintings that pay an ode to the mechanical age, planets and stars, and more rendered in 24-karat gold. Proceed to the 86th floor enclosed glass pavilion via the uber-fast elevators and prepare yourself to take in the most magnificent views of NYC.
From atop the open-air observatory, the view that greets you is magical. Your tickets also get you access to the 4 educational exhibits at the venue. To make your experience more complete, you may download the ‘Empire State Building Experience’ app from your web store and get an audio guide in 8 languages along with fun facts and details about the structure.
The Empire State Building ticket not only gives you access to the legendary New York landmark but it also allows you to soar 1,049 Ft (320 m) high and enjoy a magnificent 360-degree open-air view of New York City. It also gives you access to the new second-floor galleries immersing guests in a series of exhibits, taking you on an experiential journey from the building’s construction to its current place in pop culture. Explore their new Site in the 1920s, Construction, Opening Day, Modern Marvel, Otis Elevators, World’s Most Famous Building, King Kong and Celebrity Exhibits!
Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Get unlimited access to the Hop-on Hop-off Tour buses in New York City and discover the streets at your own pace. Sit aboard the double-decker buses and explore the city while listening to the audio-guide onboard to help you navigate and tell you more about the places you should visit nearby. Save money on transport and experience the real New York at the same time!
know before you go
In the next step of the booking process you will be asked to choose between two variants. Please select the one that suits you best.The Empire State Building Ticket is included with both these variants.
- Downtown Tour Single Day Pass: 24 hour access to double-decker Downtown sightseeing buses + 2 hour tour of the Downtown area.
- 24 hours Hop-on Hop-Off Pass: 24 hours access to all hop-on hop-off bus routes in NYC
- The Empire State Building Observatory is open from 8 AM - 2 AM with the last admission at 1:15 AM. - The buses on tour run from the stops every 20-30 minutes between 8 AM - 6 PM.
Please download a copy of the Hop-on Hop-off tour map to help you plan out your visit and navigate through the city.
How To Use Your Tickets
For Empire State Building
You will receive an email with your Empire State Building Observatory voucher shortly. Please print the voucher. You can skip the ticket line and go directly to the security line with your printed copy of the voucher
For Hop-on Hop-off Tickets
You will receive an email with your voucher. There’s no need to print the pass. However, you must redeem it at one of the following Visitor Center locations listed below
- Gray Line New York, 777 8th Avenue. (btw. 47th & 48th St.) between 7 AM and 8 PM
- Empire State Building Visitor Center, 20 West, 34th Street between 7 AM and 12 AM
- Pier 78, 38th Street & 12th Avenue between 10 AM and 4 PM
- Port Authority Bus Terminal,42nd St. (btw. 8th & 9th Ave.) between 7 AM and 6 PM
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! New York, 234 West 42nd Street between 8 AM and 8 PM
- Visitor Center at "NYC Gifts and Luggage",381 5th Avenue (btw. 35th and 36th Street) between 9 AM and 2 PM
- Visitor Center at Planet Hollywood,1540 Broadway (at 45th Street) between 9 AM and 6 PM
- Visitor Center at NY Loves Us Gifts & Souvenirs, 30 Vesey St. Corner of Church St., between 9 AM and 4 PM
- Your Empire State Building Tickets are valid for an year from your scheduled date of visit
- You can activate the pass upto one year from the date of purchase