Empire State Building Observatory Tickets
Make your way to the Empire State Building Observatory and catch amazing 360-degree views of New York City from the 86th-floor of this iconic building. A building that defined the essence of New York's architecture, the Empire State Building is one of the most recognizable buildings in the world, and no true New York experience is complete without visiting this NYC icon.
- Visit one of NYC's tallest open-air observatories at the Empire State Building and enjoy the surreal sights from its 86th-floor
- Enjoy unobstructed 360-degree views of New York and spot the Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square, Statue of Liberty and more
- Peer through the high-powered binoculars from the heart of New York City and get a closer look at the street level
- With access to the observatory as well as the ESB interactive museum, enjoy two attractions at the price of one
- Skip the line ticket
- Access to the 86th Floor Observation Deck
- High-power binoculars on the 86th Floor
- Art Deco Lobby
- Audio guide (app download)
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi in the building
- Hotel Transfers
- Additional gratuities (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Your New York experience isn’t complete until you’ve witnessed the beauty of the city from the heights of the Empire State Building. Climb 1,050-ft into the sky for amazing views of the busy streets, the water bodies, and the New York skyline. You can witness the sunrise over Lady Liberty or witness a stunning sunset over Times Square.
The Empire State Observatory is an iconic spot and has played host to many cinematic moments from movies such as King Kong, Sleepless in Seattle, etc. Relive these and bask in the stunning 360-degree views from the top. Upon entering the building, you're greeted by a grand staircase with a two-story architectural model of the building and a high-tech LED exhibit that celebrates lighting ceremonies performed by famous celebrity guests. Head up to the newly renovated 80th floor, the new landing spot for visitors going to the 86th and 102nd floors. Enjoy an augmented reality experience as you look through classic binocular viewfinders and take in the sights and sounds of New York’s streets.
Next, make your way to the glass-enclosed Pavilion on the 86th-floor. The 86th floor has the Empire State Observation Deck. This ticket also gives you access to the new second-floor exhibits that will take you on an experiential journey from the building’s construction to its emergence as a pop culture icon. Explore their new Site in the 1920s, Construction, Opening Day, Modern Marvel, Otis Elevators, World’s Most Famous Building, King Kong and Celebrity Exhibits! Your total experience of the Empire State Building is inclusive of an Audio Guide available in 8 languages through the 'Empire State Building Experience' App. Enjoy the recently restored Art Deco lobby and murals, and the 4 educational areas.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
Effective 7 Mar 2022, the Empire State Building no longer requires guests to provide proof of vaccination. Facial covering remains optional for guests at this time.
- The building is wheelchair-accessible
- Please note that all guests must pass through security to access the Observatory
- 102nd Floor Observatory: Upgrade is available at the Observatory ticket office (2nd floor) or the 86th-floor kiosk
- All audio, signage and exhibits are available in 9 languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin)
- Eight in-building dining options available
Daily 12pm to 9pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at the entrance of the Empire State Building
- Address: 20 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001, United States
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Empire State Building
- The closest subway station is 33rd St., from where it is a 4-minute walk to the Empire State Building via East 33rd St
Your tickets are valid for the date and time selected in the next step of booking