Hop on Hop off Harbor Tour
Discover Hamburg at your own pace with this 1-day pass that allows you to cruise past and visit the Hamburg Harbor, Speicherstadt, the Hamburg emigration museum "Ballinstadt", HafenCity and more!
- Cruise past the city sights and hop-on and hop-off whenever you like with this 24-hour pass that allows you to see the best of Hamburg.
- With immersive commentary onboard, courtesy of local experts, you will discover maritime Hamburg and it's vibrant history.
- Discover the cultural aspects of the city like the Hamburg emigration museum "Ballinstadt" as well as the urban wonder HafenCity.
- All day access to all 9 Hop-on Hop-off stops.
- Audio guide in English and German.
- Food and beverage.
- Hotel transfers.
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Discover the Port of Hamburg at your own pace with this all day access Hop-on Hop-off tour. Spend the whole day on the Elbe and get in and out of the nine stops at any time of the day. This harbor cruise enhances your exploration of Hamburg with the experienced and entertaining tour guides on board. Enjoy your tour with their immersive commentary about local spaces of interest and marvel at popular tourist and local attractions.
know before you go
Timings and Availability
This tour runs daily between 3 times a day in the summer and winter. The ships leave every 2 hours at the appropriate stops.
This tour is available in English and German.
- Entry for children below the age of seven is free.
- Entry for participants between the ages of 7-15 is at a discounted price.
- Entry for participants above the age of 15 pay full price.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Harbor by Hop on Hop off Harbor Tour vouchers shortly. Please carry printed copies of your vouchers and display it along with valid photo ID at the meeting point.
St. Pauli Landungsbrücken, bridge 10.
How to Get There
The closest stop to the meeting point is the Landungsbrücken stop. The meeting point is a 3-minute walk from the stop. You will bright red barges at the bridge #10.
There are 2 parking garages in the immediate vicinity of the harbor (the parking port gate & parking Michel garage).
These tickets are valid only for the date of purchase.