Elbphilharmonie - Plaza & Surroundings Tour
Enjoy a tour around the plaza with a tour guide whose engaging commentary would get you up close and personal with the most premier concert hall in Germany! Learn about the planning, construction, costs and much more of the ten best concert halls in the world, the Elbphilharmonie!
- Get a chance to marvel at Germany's most premier concert hall, widely renowned for its out-of-the-box design and impressive acoustics that hosts some of the biggest names in music.
- With a local expert by your side, learn about the Elbphilharmonie's genesis and special features of the concert halls.
- Enjoy anecdotes like no other as your guide gives you the lowdown about the Plaza and the surrounding areas of the Port of Hamburg.
- The tour will be conducted by the guide in German only.
- Skip-the-line entry to the plaza.
- German guide.
- 1-hour guided tour.
- Hotel transfers.
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be amended, canceled or refunded.
After assembling at the meeting point at Kehrwieder 12, you will make your way to the Elbphilharmonie. You will get the chance to go up the famous Tube, the longest escalator in Europe into the interior of the Elbphilharmonie. Although tours inside the concert halls are not possible, you will still get the chance to learn about its genesis, and much more. You will then make your way to the plaza's terrace to enjoy the impressive view around the Elbphilharmonie. Your guide will show you the vibrant Port of Hamburg and the surrounding areas to give you the typical Hamburg experience.
Timings and Availability
The plaza is open daily from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
This tour is available several times a week and is subject to availability. This tour is an hour long.
This tour is wheelchair accessible.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Elbphilharmonie - Plaza & Surroundings Tour vouchers shortly. Please download and display your vouchers on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
Kehrwieder 12, Hamburg, Germany.
How to Get There
The closest stop to the meeting point is the Am Kaiserkai (Elbphilharmonie). The meeting point is a 1-minute walk from the stop.
These tickets are valid only for the date and time of booking.
ratings & reviews
- This tour does not include visiting the concert halls. Special concert hall tours are only offered by the Elbphilharmonie itself and are not included in the "normal" city tours as rehearsals and performances take place during the day. These special tours should be booked months in advance as the demand is very high.