Explore two of the most historically significant cities of the Castilian plateau: Ávila and Segovia. Combine your trip with a visit to the stunning Monastery of El Escorial!
- Enjoy a comfortable journey aboard a luxury bus and head towards the Castillian Plateau
- Soak in Spanish history and culture with an expert bilingual guide by your side
- Make a pitstop at Los Cuatro Postes and take Insta-worthy photographs of Avila’s legendary walls
- Admire the beauty of the Sanctuary of San Vicente and its Cathedral
- At Segovia, explore the impressive Roman aqueduct and take in magical views of the Alcazar castle
- Explore the Royal Monastery of El Escorial that dates back to the 16th century
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
- Expert bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Entry fee into the Monastery of El Escorial
- Food and beverages
- Hotel transfers
- Entry fee into other monuments
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant to the ticket:
- Bilingual Guided Tour
- Ages 0-2yrs go free
- Ages 3-11yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
1 Apr- 31 Oct: Tue, Fri & Sun
1 Nov- 31 Mar: Tue & Fri
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Make the best of your holiday in Spain with this one-of-a-kind guided tour of the country’s best historical spots! Leave Madrid early in the morning and set off on a comfortable air-conditioned bus towards Avila. Along the way, there will be a pitstop at the Los Cuatro Postes, where you will get breathtaking views of Avila’s famed medieval walls. The walking tour begins once you reach Avila. Stroll past the Sanctuary of San Vicente, the Cathedral and, of course, the walls.
Next up, head to Segovia and see the fascinating Roman aqueduct that was built over 2,000 years ago. Amble along the winding streets of the city center, the Cathedral, the District of the Canonries and make your way to the Alcázar, said to be the inspiration behind Walt Disney’s Cinderella Castle. Spend some time here to break for lunch, go shopping or explore some monuments at your own pace.
Once the break is over, you leave for El Escorial to see the Royal Monastery. Built in the 16th century, this fortress-palace is a beautiful architectural structure that includes a basilica, a library, a pantheon and a monastery!
- Since this tour covers three cities in one day, the schedule is very tight. It is important that you follow the instructions of your tour guide at all times
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes as there is a fair bit of walking involved
- Carry sun protection and a bottle of water
- Certain parts of the tour are not wheelchair accessible
- Cathedral of Ávila
- Cathedral of Segovia
- Segovia Aqueduct
- Alcázar of Segovia
- Monastery of El Escorial (entrance included)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive at 7:30 AM (15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays)
- Meet your guide at Plaza Ventas, Metro Ventas (exit to Julio Camba Street)
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Nearest subway station Ventas, which is a 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Metros 2 & 5 stop here.
- Nearest bus stop is Ventas, a 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Buses #21, 38, 106, 110 and 146 stop here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout