Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Guided Tour & Optional Seine Cruise
Enjoy the stunning vistas from the top of the Eiffel Tower that are unforgettable. With these tickets, you get an experience that lets you jump the queues and head straight to the 2nd level and the stunning Summit!
- With these skip the line tickets, you will zoom past the long waiting lines and enter the Eiffel Tower
- Your tickets give you access to the 2nd level and the Summit of the tower, two striking vantage points
- Enjoy the company of your tour guide (English & French), who will share intriguing facts about the landmark
- Step out onto the two observation decks of varying heights, and bask in the Parisian charm
- Notice landmarks such as the Champs Elysees, Notre Dame, Montmartre, and the sparkling Seine River
- After an hour-long tour, you're free to explore the attraction on your own
- Skip the Line access to the Eiffel Tower
- Expert guide (English & French)
- Access to 2nd floor by an elevator
- Access to the summit by an elevator
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
With visitor attendances exceeding 7 million, the Eiffel Tower is widely regarded as the most popular attraction in the world. On this tour, an expert tour guide will accompany you to the 2nd floor and the Summit of this cherished landmark and begin an hour-long guided tour of the attraction and its surroundings. Gape down at the stunning views of Paris, giving you a near-perfect aerial view of iconic Parisian landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe, Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees, the Louvre, Trocadero Gardens, and so on. After your tour, you're free to wander about the Eiffel Tower according to your fancy.
Head over to the 1st level of the Eiffel Tower, which is the largest level and has an amazing see-through floor in place. The feeling of walking on this transparent floor is unique and is bound to give you the chills!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 11 years old and above.
- A limited number of visitors at a time are allowed on the esplanade, on each floor, and in the lifts.
- There are signs and ground markings to implement physical distancing (1.5 meters).
- All public spaces are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Visitors will go up from the East pillar stairs access and down by the West pillar stairs access so that they don’t cross each other.
- At the Eiffel Tower, entrances and exits are also differentiated. Visitors can use Entrances 1 by the South pillar and 2 by the East pillar. As for exits, visitors can go by Exit 1 by the North pillar and 2 by the West pillar.
Timings and Availability
14 Sept- 15 Oct:
- Mon-Fri: 10:30 AM- 6:30 PM (last admission at 5:15 PM)
- Sat: 9:30 AM- 11:45 PM (last admission at 10:30 PM)
- Sun: 9:30 AM- 6:30 PM (last admission at 5:15 PM)
Rest of the year:
Daily from 9:30 AM- 11:45 PM
At the time of checkout, please book adult tickets for all members of your party since adult pricing applies to guests of all ages above the age of 3 for this experience. Entry for children below the age of 3 is free.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, you must show your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.