Eiffel Tower Summit Skip The Line Guided Tour with Optional Seine River Cruise
Do not miss this opportunity to ascend the most iconic landmark in France, the Eiffel Tower! A host will accompany you and your group till the Summit of the tower via the elevator (located on 2nd floor). Enjoy unparalleled views of Paris from the Summit of the Eiffel Tower. Have the choice of rounding off your Parisian adventure with a panoramic cruise down the Seine river.
- Bypass the long waiting lines at the Eiffel Tower and make the most of your time in Paris with these skip-the-line tickets
- Your tickets give you access to the summit level, thus giving you the chance to stand at the tallest open observation point in Paris
- Enjoy a 1-hour tour of the tower in the company of a friendly English-speaking guide
- See the sights of the city from a different perspective with a 1-hour Seine River Cruise if you so choose
- Check out the stunning neighborhoods of Paris such as the Champs Elysees, Notre Dame, Montmartre, Seine River, and so on from these vantage points
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line access to the Eiffel Tower
- Access to the second floor by an elevator
- Access to the summit by an elevator
- 1-hr Seine River cruise (optional)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hrs before the schedule
Skip the Long Waiting Lines at the Eiffel Tower
On the day of your experience, your tour will depart from the designated location 15 minutes prior to your selected time during checkout. You meet the guide and enjoy a historic presentation about the Eiffel Tower.He then takes you through security via the priority entrance to the elevators to the second floor and then to the summit.
Stand at the Tallest Observation Point in Paris at the Summit
Enjoy views of neighboring Parisian attractions such as the Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees, and others. Your host will guide you to the elevators to the summit from the second floor and part ways.
If you are in the mood for some thrills and frills, we’d suggest you take the stairs down to the 1st level. This is the largest level on the tower and has a see-through floor in place. The feeling of walking on this transparent floor is unique and is bound to give you the chills. However you choose to spend your time, it'll be an hour well spent in Paris's landmark building!
You can choose to add a 1-hour cruise down the Seine as part of your experience so that you may see the iconic landmarks of Paris from the river's waters. You will have the option to add this to the next step of the booking. These Seine River cruise tickets are valid for 6 months.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 11 years old and above
- A limited number of visitors at a time are allowed on the esplanade, on each floor and in the lifts
- There are signs and ground markings to implement physical distancing (1.5 meters)
- All public spaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- In rare instances, the summit of the Eiffel Tower may be temporarily closed due to situations beyond our control, such as inclement weather or other circumstances. When this occurs, the group will be unable to access the summit, even if it reopens during your tour, and you will be provided a refund for the price of summit access
- Summit Access can no longer be purchased onsite
- Free entry for children under the age of 4
- Please note that the tickets to the summit only include priority access to the second-floor elevator and you will have to wait in queue for the elevators on the way up or for coming down from the summit
The Eiffel Tower
The Eiffel Tower is open between 9:30 to 11:00 PM from September-May. During the summer months of June-August, the tower is open from 9:00 AM to 11:30 PM.
The tour duration is 1 hour.
Seine River Cruise (Optional)
Timings are 10 AM to 10 PM
(Mondays and Tuesdays in the month of September the river cruise doesn't operate)
There is no shortage of ways to get to the Eiffel Tower
By Metro: The Metro has two lines that have stops in close proximity to the Eiffel Tower i.e Line 6 and 9
By RER: You can use the RER Train and get off at the Champs de Mars station
By Bus: Buses 82, 42, 87, and 69 operate to the Eiffel Tower
By Batobus: You could also get to the Tower by using any of the Batobus boats. This means of transport gives you a different view of the Tower from the water
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide who will escort you to the Eiffel Tower
- If you've opted for Seine River Cruise, display this voucher to the same host in exchange for the Cruise's physical tickets
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
The exact meeting point information will be present on the confirmation voucher. Please read that information carefully
Your Eiffel Tower ticket is valid only for the day and time of your scheduled tour Seine River Cruise is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase