Eiffel Tower Lunch: Skip the Line 2nd Floor Ticket & Audioguide with Optional Summit
Make your way to the iconic landmark of Paris, the Eiffel Tower and enjoy an authentic French platter for lunch while soaking up unmatched views of emblematic Parisian sites. Gain entry to either the 2nd floor or the summit of the Eiffel Tower to continue your quest for sightseeing.
- Tick off a quintessential Parisian experience from your Paris bucket list, the Eiffel Tower, and take in the stunning views of the Parisian boulevard.
- Make your way to the terrace of the 1st floor to engage in an authentically-French luncheon (with vegetarian and kids menus included).
- Choose between priority access to the 2nd floor and the summit to view Paris from a distinct vantage point.
- Recognize Paris’ most iconic landmarks from here, such as the Basilica of the Sacré Cœur on the Montmartre hill, the Montparnasse tower, the Grand Palais, and the Arc de Triomphe, among others.
- Priority access to 1st and 2nd floors of the Eiffel Tower
- A typical French Lunch
- Access to Summit (optional)
Reduced Price Tickets
Ages 2 yrs and below go free. Ages 3-11 yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
strict cancellation policy
This ticket cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
The Eiffel Tower: A Quintessential Parisian Experience
Waltz around famously-long ticketing queues with your skip-the-line tickets to enter the world-famous Eiffel Tower. Depending on the time of your tour, you will either begin with lunch or the second floor/summit tour. For lunch, make your way to the terrace on the 1st floor for an authentically-French treat like none other. The glass dome offers a stunning setting for you to admire your surroundings while feasting on a delightful spread of French specialties. At 57 meters high, make sure to savour every moment of this adventurous luncheon.
Before or after lunch, enjoy exceptional 360-degree views of the City of Lights as you recognize the main landmarks of Paris. The Arc de Triomphe, the Montparnasse tower, the Montmartre Hill, the Grand Palais, and the Champs Elysées are just some of the iconic sites you’ll see from the top. With ticket options between the 2nd floor and summit satiate your inner daredevil and choose the level that most excites you. Thanks to your audio guide (or mobile app), you can now keep up with fascinating stories from the past and learn about the intriguing past of the Iron Lady.
Choose between the two ticket options:
- Lunch at Eiffel Tower + 2nd Floor Ticket
- Lunch at Eiffel Tower + Summit Ticket
know before you go
- You may download the mobile app (Paris City Vision- Tour Eiffel) from Apple Store or Google Play Store to access the audio guide. This guide is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Korean.
- Your skip-the-line access to the Eiffel Tower is subject to constraints. Unforeseen traffic and security checks may cause longer waiting times.
- The glass dome on the terrace of the 1st floor is heated in winter.
- Please note that your menu is subject to change.
Your French meal includes the following:
- French Platter: An assortment of Charcuterie/Mixed/Vegetarian
- Hot Side: Truffade (potatoes with Cantal cheese), soup, or other potato-based specialties
- Dessert: Pastries (Tropézienne or Paris-Brest) or Fruit tart
- Drinks: Water or 1 glass of wine/beer/soft drinks/coffee
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is at Port de la Bourdonnais.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Tour Eiffel
- The stop is located about 5 minutes away from the meeting point.
- Catch bus #42 to get here.
- The closest train station is Pont de l'Alma.
- It is located about 10 minutes away from the meeting point.
- Catch Line C to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout.