A dinner experience to savor, the La Bulle de la Tour Eiffel Restaurant offers an exquisite French meal on the 1st level of the Eiffel Tower. Dine on eclectic dishes as you look down on the beautiful city of Paris under twilight.
- Enjoy a delicious French meal at the La Bulle de la Tour Eiffel, located on the 1st level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Your tickets include priority access to the elevators, thus whisking you past any long queues at the entrance.
- Take in the stunning panoramic night views of Paris and its iconic landmarks as you dine on a fine eclectic menu.
- Access the second floor through the staircase and explore the Eiffel Tower at your own leisure.
- 1x Priority entry to the Eiffel Tower
- Access to the 1st Level
- Traditional French Meal
- Lift ticket access to 2nd floor and 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
Reduced Price Tickets
Ages 2 yrs and below go free. Ages 3-11 yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Look forward to a memorable evening
The La Bulle de la Tour Eiffel is one of two restaurants located on the Eiffel Tower. This particular one is on the 1st level, offering stunning vistas of Paris and a French-style snack with cheese and cold cuts.
This dinner option also lets you skip the line and avoid any wait time at the entrance. If you’re looking for an evening of quiet comfort and tranquility in an open-air atmosphere, you’ve found the one!
How to go about it
Upon confirmation of your booking, you will receive a voucher detailing the time and directions to enter the Eiffel Tower. You will need to display the confirmation voucher on your mobile (or print out) at the security checkpoint on Avenue Gustave Eiffel. Upon your entry, walk up to the restaurant kiosk, which is located below the tower between the north and east pillars. Here, you will receive your lift access tickets. Head to the elevators that will take you straight to the restaurant. Once you walk in, you are greeted by the hostess, who will seat you accordingly. Here, you can enjoy a delectable French meal while soaking in the stunning nighttime vistas of Paris.
Upon completion of your meal, you are free to explore the 1st and 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower. Discover sweeping views of Paris and its top monuments such as Montmartre and the Sacré Coeur, the Invalides, the Champ-de-Mars, the Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe. If you wish to go up to the Summit level, you may purchase elevator tickets to the summit from the 2nd level. Find more information on how to do so on our Eiffel Tower page
know before you go
know before you go
About the Experience
Eiffel Tower Hours:
The Eiffel Tower is open between 9.30 am to 11 pm from September-May. During the summer months of June-August, the tower is open from 9 am to 11.30 pm
There is no shortage of ways to get to the Eiffel Tower. The Metro has two lines that have stops in close proximity to the Eiffel Tower i.e Line 6 and 9. Additionally, you can use the RER Train and get off at the Champs de Mars station.
Buses 82, 42, 87, and 69 operate to the Eiffel Tower. You could also get to the Tower by using any of the Batobus boats. This means of transport gives you a different view of the Tower from the water.
About the Ticket
The start time of your experience will be mentioned on your confirmation voucher. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the start time.
When to Visit:
Dinner at the Eiffel Tower is as romantic as it gets. With the restaurant operating throughout the year, a dinner at the La Bulle de la Tour Eiffel Restaurant is not restricted by seasons.
Menu: (subject to modification)
French platter: Assortment of Charcuterie or Mixed or Vegetarian
Hot side: Soup, Truffade (potatoes with Cantal cheese) or other specialty made with potatoes
Dessert: Fruit tart or Pastry (Tropézienne or Paris-Brest)
Drinks: Water, 1 glass of wine or beer or soft drink, Coffee
The Dinner Experience usually lasts for 2 hrs. Post which, you are free to explore the Eiffel Tower and take the stairs to the 2nd level observation deck.
- The meal is not accessible to people with reduced mobility
- There is no child menu available
- The glass domes are heated in winter
- You can reach the 2nd floor with no extra fee taking only the stairs.
- The Skip the Line access to the Eiffel Tower is subject to constraints: security checks or unforeseen traffic can cause a waiting time that can sometimes exceed 1 hour.
You will receive an email with your Eiffel Tower Dinner voucher in a few minutes. Display the same with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
- On the day of your experience, head to security checkpoint located on Avenue Gustave Eiffel. Display the confirmation voucher on your mobile device(or printout) along with a valid photo I.D.
- Once you're in, walk to the restaurant kiosk, below the tower between north and east pillars for your 1st-floor access tickets.
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.