Eiffel Tower: Morning Access with Summit Option
Visit one of the most iconic structures in Paris, the Eiffel Tower, in this exclusive morning-access tour. Enjoy smaller crowds as you catch a panoramic view of the city from the tower's observation deck. Make your way to the office of Gustave Eiffel, the man behind the Eiffel Tower, located at its summit.
- Take advantage of lesser crowds and smaller queues at the Eiffel Tower lifts with this morning-access guided tour.
- The morning slot ensures faster access and is far more economical when compared with a skip-the-line tour.
- Let your professional guide lead you through the Eiffel Tower, providing exciting tidbits of information about the iconic landmark while you wait to get on the lift.
- Gain access to either the second floor or upgrade to the summit of the tower. While at the summit, enjoy dazzling views of Paris from a height of 324 meters.
- Marvel at some well-known attractions such as Les Invalides, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame, etc. and visit the office of Gustave Eiffel, which is situated at the summit of the tower.
- Morning Access to the Eiffel Tower
- Optional Access: second floor or summit
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Skip the line entry
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Make your way to either the second floor or upgrade to the summit of the iconic Eiffel Tower with the help of an elevator. Being a single-slot morning tour, you will not have to deal with huge crowds and long queues for riding the elevator. Learn about the history of the tower and its different levels from the guide as you're waiting to board the elevator, thereby making the tour more engaging and lively. On the second floor, get to know interesting trivia about the Eiffel Tower such as its original color, its sparkling lights, and individuals who performed daredevil stunts and etched their names in the history books. After this you're free to explore the summit on your own.
Magnificent View of the City from the Summit
If you've chosen the Summit Access option, you shall take a lift from the second floor to get to the summit. The Tower offers a bird's-eye view of Paris and its major landmarks. Standing from a height of 324 meters, you will be able to bask in the magnificence of the Arc de Triomphe, Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees, the Louvre, Trocadero Gardens, etc. Throughout the tour, you'll learn more about the life of Gustave Eiffel, right from his young engineer days to his efforts in designing the structure of the Eiffel Tower. Visit this great builder's office now restored to its original state and check out its panoramic maps. Once you've had your fill of scintillating views, head back down to the ground floor.
This experience is available with 2 options:
- Eiffel Tower Tour by Elevator with Access to Summit
- Eiffel Tower Tour by Elevator with Access to 2nd Floor
Know Before You Go
- Due to the popularity of the Eiffel Tower, we sometimes experience delays from security or entrance lines. In these instances, the tour duration may exceed the allocated 2 hours. We recommend allowing extra time before your next activity to ensure you make the most of your Eiffel Tower experience. On Busy days such as weekends, National Holidays and in peak months, security checks can take up to 1 - 1.5 hours.
- Bear in mind that wait-times at the security check can rarely turn out to be longer than expected, however, the guide will keep you occupied in the meantime.
- The duration of this experience can vary between 1.5 to 3 hours, depending on the crowd on the day of the tour.
- Summit access may be subject to last-minute closures as per safety measures at the Eiffel Tower. In the case of Summit closure, the portion of your tour price for the upgrade to the Summit will be refunded.
- Please make sure that you reach the meeting point at least 30 minutes to leave yourself enough time to pass through the mandatory security check.
- Children below the age of 4 can take part in this experience for free.
This experience is available between 14th June and 31st August at 08:45 AM. Whereas, it starts at 09:15 AM for the rest of the year.
Note: The duration of the experience is 1.5 to 3 hours.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets are available for children between the age of 4 and 12.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display this voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour coordinator at the meeting point.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the tour start time.
Please check your final voucher for meeting point details and specific instructions.