Lunch at the Eiffel Tower with Skip the Line Access
A culinary experience that is out of the world! The La Bulle Eiffel Restaurant offers a mouth-watering French meal on the 1st level of the Eiffel Tower. Gorge on classic dishes that highlight French cuisine as you take in stunning daytime views of Paris. Take the stairs to the 2nd level to enjoy stunning views of Paris.
- Gain priority access to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower and enjoy a mouthwatering meal of typical French cuisine.
- Treat your taste buds to an authentic french-style meal with a choice of wine or beverage.
- Catch uninterrupted panoramic views of Paris including top landmarks like Montmartre and the Sacré Coeur, the Invalides, the Champ-de-Mars, the Champs Elysées, and more.
- Take the staircase up to the second floor and treat your eyes to incredible views that will remain etched in your memory for a lifetime.
The La Bulle de la Tour Eiffel Restaurant is one of two restaurants located on the Eiffel Tower. This particular one is on the 1st level inside an igloo-like glass dome. At 57 meters high, the terrace setting offers stunning vistas of Paris and a French-style snack with cheese and cold cuts.
This lunch option also lets you skip the line and avoid any wait time at the entrance. If you’re looking for an afternoon of quiet comfort and tranquility in an open-air atmosphere, you’ve landed at the right place!
How to go about it
Upon confirmation of your booking, you will receive a voucher detailing the time and directions to enter the Eiffel Tower. You will need to display the confirmation voucher on your mobile(or print out) at the security checkpoint on Avenue Gustave Eiffel. Upon your entry, walk up to the restaurant kiosk, which is located below the tower between the north and east pillars. Here, you will receive your lift access tickets. Head to the elevators that will take you straight to the restaurant. Once you walk in, you are greeted by the hostess, who will seat you accordingly.
Here, you can enjoy a delectable French-style meal along with some fine wine. Upon completion of your meal, you are free to explore the 1st and 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower. If you wish to go up to the Summit level, you may purchase elevator tickets to the summit from the 2nd level. Find more information on how to do so on our Eiffel Tower page
- Priority entry to the Eiffel Tower
- Access to the 1st Level
- French snack
- Lift ticket access to 2nd floor and 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
Reduced Price Tickets
Ages 2 yrs and below go free. Ages 3-11 yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Know Before You Go
About the Experience
Eiffel Tower Hours:
The Eiffel Tower is open between 9.30 am to 11 pm from September-May. During the summer months of June-August, the tower is open from 9 am to 11.30 pm
There is no shortage of ways to get to the Eiffel Tower. The Metro has two lines that have stops in close proximity to the Eiffel Tower i.e Line 6 and 9. Additionally, you can use the RER Train and get off at the Champs de Mars station.
Buses 82, 42, 87, and 69 operate to the Eiffel Tower. You could also get to the Tower by using any of the Batobus boats. This means of transport gives you a different view of the Tower from the water.
About the Ticket
The start time of your experience will be mentioned on your confirmation voucher. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the start time.
When to Visit:
Lunch at the Eiffel Tower is as romantic as it gets. With the restaurant operating throughout the year, lunch at the La Bulle de la Tour Eiffel is not restricted by seasons.
Menu: (subject to modification)
French platter: Assortment of Charcuterie or Mixed or Vegetarian
Hot side: Soup, Truffade (potatoes with Cantal cheese) or other specialty made with potatoes
Dessert: Fruit tart or Pastry (Tropézienne or Paris-Brest)
Drinks: Water, 1 glass of wine or beer or soft, Coffee
The experience usually lasts for 2 hrs. Post which, you are free to explore the Eiffel Tower and take the stairs to the 2nd level observation deck.
- The meal is not accessible to people with reduced mobility
- There is no child menu available
- The glass domes are heated in winter
- You can reach the 2nd floor with no extra fee taking only the stairs.
- The Skip the Line access to the Eiffel Tower is subject to constraints: security checks or unforeseen traffic can cause a waiting time that can sometimes exceed 1 hour.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 72hrs before scheduled
You will receive an email with your Lunch at the Eiffel Tower voucher in a few minutes. Display the same with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
- On the day of your experience, head to security checkpoint located on Avenue Gustave Eiffel. Display the confirmation voucher on your mobile device(or printout) along with a valid photo I.D.
- Once you're in, walk to the restaurant kiosk, below the tower between north and east pillars for your 1st-floor access tickets.
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.