Eiffel Tower Dinner: Skip the Line 2nd Floor Ticket & Audioguide with Optional Summit
Relish a delectable dinner with unparalleled views of nighttime Paris from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy a night out with your family and friends in the City of Lights, and make some unforgettable memories!
- Tick off a quintessential Parisian experience from your Paris bucket list, the Eiffel Tower, and take in the stunning views of the Parisian boulevard.
- Make your way to the terrace of the 1st floor to engage in an authentically-French dinner (with vegetarian and kids menus included).
- Choose between priority access to the 2nd floor and the summit to view nighttime Paris from a distinct vantage point.
- Recognize Paris’ most iconic landmarks from here, such as the Basilica of the Sacré Cœur on the Montmartre hill, the Montparnasse tower, the Grand Palais, and the Arc de Triomphe, among others.
What to Expect
Waltz around famously-long ticketing queues with your skip-the-line tickets to enter the world-famous Eiffel Tower. Depending on the time of your tour, you will either begin with dinner or the second floor/summit tour. For dinner, make your way to the terrace on the 1st floor for an authentically-French treat like none other. The glass dome offers a stunning setting for you to admire your surroundings while feasting on a delightful spread of French specialties. At 57 meters high, make sure to savour every moment of this adventurous meal.
Before or after dinner, enjoy exceptional 360-degree views of the City of Lights as you recognize the main landmarks of Paris. The Arc de Triomphe, the Montparnasse tower, the Montmartre Hill, the Grand Palais, and the Champs Elysées are just some of the iconic sites you’ll see from the top. With ticket options between the 2nd floor and summit satiate your inner daredevil and choose the level that most excites you. Thanks to your audio guide (or mobile app), you can now keep up with fascinating stories from the past and learn about the intriguing past of the Iron Lady.
Choose between the two ticket options:
- Dinner at Eiffel Tower + 2nd Floor Ticket
- Dinner at Eiffel Tower + Summit Ticket
- Priority access to 1st and 2nd floors of the Eiffel Tower
- A French meal
- Access to Summit (optional)
Reduced Price Tickets
Ages 2 yrs and below go free. Ages 3-11 yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Know Before You Go
- You may download the mobile app (Paris City Vision- Tour Eiffel) from Apple Store or Google Play Store to access the audio guide. This guide is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Korean.
- Your skip-the-line access to the Eiffel Tower is subject to constraints. Unforeseen traffic and security checks may cause longer waiting times.
- The glass dome on the terrace of the 1st floor is heated in winter.
- Please note that your menu is subject to change.
Your French meal includes the following:
- French Platter: An assortment of Charcuterie/Mixed/Vegetarian
- Hot Side: Truffade (potatoes with Cantal cheese), soup, or other potato-based specialties
- Dessert: Pastries (Tropézienne or Paris-Brest) or Fruit tart
- Drinks: Water or 1 glass of wine/beer/soft drinks/coffee
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 72hrs before scheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is the Paris City Vision Eiffel Tower Agency (36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris).
- This ticketing office is right next to the Fat Tires Ticketing office.
Board the RER-C and ride until Pont de L’Alma RER Station.
This station is a 5-minute walk to the ticketing office.
Take bus #42, 69, or 86 and ride until Rap La Bourdonnais bus station.
This station is a 2-minute walk to the ticket redemption point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout.
IMPORTANT : Please check your final voucher link for the meeting point details and specific instructions before you head to the experience.