Skip the Line Combo: Eiffel Tower, Louvre and River Cruise
- Admission tickets
- Local taxes
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Skip the long queues to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Ascend to the summit for stunning aerial views of Notre Dame, Seine River, Louvre, and more
- A professional tour guide will keep you informed on the history of the Eiffel Tower
- Explore the stunning permanent collections of the Louvre along with the timeless Mona Lisa
- 1-hour cruise on the Seine River (day or night, it's your choice!)
- The time slot you will be selecting will be for your guided tour of the Eiffel Tower.
- Louvre tickets are valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- Seine Cruise tickets are valid for 6 months from date of purchase
From 3rd January to 3rd February, Eiffel Tower Summit is closed for renovation works.
At the Eiffel Tower, you will be taken straight to the second level which has one of the best observation decks in Paris at a height of 400 feet above the ground. From the second level, you will then be able to ascend to the summit of the Eiffel on the third level. The landscape from the summit is simply breathtaking as you can enjoy uninterrupted, exclusive views of the Notre-Dame, Louvre, and other parts of the city.
Your Skip the line Louvre tickets are valid for 6 months and can be used for admission to the Louvre on any given day within this period. Enjoy the magnificent art on display in this most monumental museum.
The Seine Cruise tickets give you access to a 1-hour river cruise. The cruise departs from right next to the Eiffel Tower and there is a boat departing every 30 mins.
- Exchange your voucher for the physical tickets from 19 Avenue de la Bourdonnais
- The summit level is closed between 3rd January and 3rd February
- Please note that you cannot collect your Eiffel Tower ticket in advance
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Please be aware that, although you will skip the long lines to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be delays at the security and bag check, and for the elevator
- Knives, sharp objects, and glass bottles are not permitted inside the Eiffel Tower
- The guided section of your tour ends on the 2nd floor. Access to the summit is on your own.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo I.D