La Marina Dinner Cruise, Eiffel Tower Ticket & Lido Show
Skip the line and savor the incredible panoramic sights of Paris from the second floor of the iconic Eiffel Tower. Enjoy the incredible show, Paris Merveilles at the Lido Theater in Paris and conclude your tour with a luxurious dinner cruise on the Seine.
- Skip the line and gaze at the gorgeous city of Paris from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower at night.
- Watch an incredible performance of Paris Merveilles at the Lido Theater with spectacular dance performances by the Blue Bell Girls.
- Enjoy a glass of French champagne during the performance.
- Sail serenely on the Seine River and take in the fabulous sights of Paris after sunset as you feast on a full-course French meal.
- Admission tickets.
- Transportation in a luxury, air-conditioned coach.
- One drink and dinner cruise on the Seine river.
- Skip the line tickets to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Paris Merveilles show at the Lido.
- Compulsory cloakroom at the Lido, free of charge.
- Glass of champagne at the Lido.
- Transfer to the vicinity of your residence in Paris at the end of the show.
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Board your luxurious restaurant boat, the Marina de Paris, at 6:45 PM. Choose from an extensive menu of authentic French dishes as you drift past alluring monuments like the Orsay Museum, the Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral, the Louvre, and the Eiffel Tower. Thirty-seven charming bridges, including the Pont Neuf and Pont Alexandre III, span the course of the river inside the city. The boat will also glide under many of the beautiful bridges that span the river.
Visit the famous Eiffel Tower after your dinner cruise. A cultural icon of Paris, this spectacular monument registers over 7 million visitors who pay to ascend the tower every year, making it the most-visited paid monument. Get a chance to skip the line at the entrance and enter directly on to the second floor and bask in the incredible view of the city.
To finish off your evening on a high note, you will be escorted to the Lido burlesque show. The Lido is a cabaret and burlesque theater that opened in 1946. Paris Merveilles is the latest addition to the cabaret collection performed at the Lido. With a special stage engineered for the show, follow the picturesque and poetic tale of an imaginary Parisienne who falls in love with the city. Experience the beauty of live performance as showcased by 45 artists and featuring over 600 costumes, vibrant, colorful sets, an ice-rink, and many more extravagant visuals.
know before you go
- The total duration of the tour is about 8 hours.
- The tour begins at the meeting point, where you will board the air-conditioned bus at 6:15 PM.
- You will be dropped off before the Seine River Cruise, which begins at 6:45 PM and ends at 8:00 PM.
- At 8:00 PM, you will be led to the Eiffel Tower.
- The Lido show begins at 11:00 PM.
- The tour will end at around 1:00 PM.
Elegant clothing is required. Please avoid jeans, sport shoes or shorts.
Meat Assortment of Starters
Scallops in the shell, fresh bean sprouts | Tartare style lightly cooked beef | Snail pie with cream cheese, sundried tomato | Crispy bread with black tapenade, red mullet fillet with candied lemon
Choice of Main Course
Braised chicken leg, purple potatoes and yellow carrots, mixed herb sauce | Cod loin fillet with seaweed cream, pea and dried tomato risotto | Piece of beef, white truffle flavoured gravy, new potatoes and baby broadbeans (Chargeable extra +7€)
Viennese biscuit with fine sea salt, chocolate ganache | Passion fruit éclair, spicy ginger cracker | Coconut milk quinoa pudding, red fruit coulis | Strawberry poppy macaron
Choice of one glass of wine (16cl).
Touraine AOC Sauvignon Luc Poulain (blanc) | Touraine AOC Domaine des Echardières (rosé) | Bordeaux AOC les Mercadières (rouge)
A glass of soft (water or cola cola or fruit juice)
Vegetarian Assortment of Starters
Tomato gazpacho, fresh sprouts with pine nuts and marinated vegetables
Choice of Main Course
Fried seasonal vegetables, dried tomato risotto, yellow carrots
Coconut milk quinoa pudding, seasonal fruit, chocolate coulis
Seasonal starter | Menu choice of main course | Chocolate mud cake | Orange juice; Coca-Cola or water
Please note that this is just a draft of the menu. The menu is subject to modification.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your voucher shortly. Show the voucher on a mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point on the day of departure.
Paris City Vision Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
How to Get There
Take the metro and get off at the Pyramides Station. A 4-minute walk from the station will lead you to the meeting point.
This tour is valid for the date of the booking.
ratings & reviews
- During summer time, from June to August, a part of the tour will take place in daylight.