Eiffel Tower Skip the Line, City Tour & Seine River Cruise
Embark on an exciting tour of Paris and visit all of the city’s most iconic locations in a luxurious, air-conditioned coach. Board a cruise ship shortly after your city tour and enjoy the city from a whole new perspective.
- Discover Paris from your unique vantage point and see some of Paris’ defining monuments - Place Vendome Square, Opera House, The Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, Orsay Museum, Place de la Concorde Square, Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe Paris, and the beautiful Eiffel Tower!
- The ticket includes priority access and skip-the-line tickets to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, giving you the opportunity to get an unmatched, 360-degree view of Paris from the legendary tower.
- Learn more about the city with an audio-guide with commentary in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Korean, and Dutch.
- The tour lasts for a period of about 4 hours.
- You can experience the splendor of Paris at night by picking the ‘Paris by Night’ variant and touring the city after sunset.
- Further, you may choose to amp up your experience by picking the 'Morning Tour with Eiffel Tower Lunch' variant for a city tour of Paris complete with a luxurious 3-course meal.
- Skip the line tickets to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Tickets for an hour-long cruise on the Seine
- Air-conditioned coach to visit all the attractions
- Audio guide during the city tour
- Night Tour of the city (Optional)
- Morning Tour with Lunch at the Eiffel Tower (Optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Lift ticket access to the 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
The tour runs on all days of the month. The tour starts at either 10 AM, 12 PM, or 3 PM. Please note that timings vary for the guide language chosen. Check the calendar before buying your tickets. The duration of the tour is approximately 4 hours.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children below the age of four will be admitted free of cost.
- Children aged between 3 and 11 will be allowed to enter with a reduced ticket rate.
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on cancelling this ticket up to 72hrs before schedule
Gaze at the Breathtaking Skyline
The Eiffel Tower is the most-visited paid monument and for good reason. It is a masterpiece of wrought iron built by the engineering genius Gustave Eiffel in the final quarter of the 19th century. With priority access to the elevator that takes you to the second floor, you will get an unparalleled view of the city and its charming surroundings. Your tour will begin here.
Visit Many of Paris’ Prominent Tourist Attractions
From Place Vendome Square to the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, Paris has no shortage of beautiful sights to see. On this tour, you will stop at the Opera House, the Pantheon, the Orsay Museum, Luxembourg Palace, Palais de la Concorde Square, the Arc of Triumph, and the Invalides. Marvel at the expansive facade of the Pantheon, a neoclassical interpretation of the original Roman Pantheon. Admire the royal Luxembourg Palace and its lush gardens situated at 15 rue de Vaugirard. There is much to see and photograph on this extensive tour of Paris and its historical monuments.
Enjoy a Cruise on the Seine
The Seine flows through the heart of Paris and is lined on either side by fine French architecture. Clamber onto your opulent cruise boat and set off on a compelling cruise on the iconic Seine. The gorgeous city opens up before you as you glide past famous places such as the Louvre and Conciergerie. The boat offers a spacious terrace from which you can soak in the charming city. The cruise ends at the base of the Eiffel Tower, thus concluding the tour.
Morning Tour With Luncheon At Eiffel
Spruce up your experience by choosing the ticket variant with lunch at the Eiffel Tower, an experience that isn't enjoyed by many! Make your way to the 1st floor of the tower and brace yourself for a delectable meal of authentic French cuisine.
- Morning Tour
- Night Tour
- Morning Tour with Eiffel Tower Lunch
know before you go
- Wheelchair accessible
Guide Languages for Audio Guide
English | Italian | Portuguese | German | Japanese | Korean | Dutch | Russian | Mandarin | Spanish | French
How to Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can show your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the tour office before the tour commences.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.