Priority Admission Ticket to Efteling Theme Park
Step into one of the most magnificent theme parks in the world. From adrenaline-inducing rides to vibrant and vivid ‘dark rides’, revel in Efteling Theme Park's fantastic atmosphere!
- Make your way to Europe's most fairytale theme park, Efteling!
- With skip-the-line entry, waste no time on long queues and get started on the fun right away.
- Try exciting rides and thrills, from flying among elves to listening to musical toadstools.
- Travel around the world in Carnival Festival, or enjoy a crazy ride in Max & Moritz, the newest family roller coaster!
- Efteling Theme Park day ticket (Ticket Giant)
- Access to all rides
- Other personal expenses
- Food and beverages
- Parking fee of EUR 12.50 per car
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or rescheduled.
Efteling is one of the oldest and largest theme parks in the world. Perfect for all ages, it is fantasy-based with fairy tales, myths, fables and legends forming the dominant topic of the park. Over 30 attractions exist currently, and will keep visitors occupied for the entire day. The park is open throughout the year. Enjoy the sight of blossoms in spring and the long, balmy summer days. Get swept away by the vibrant colors of the Fairytale Forest in autumn. In winter, Efteling is transformed into a snowy world full of twinkling lights and winter fun.
You will be spoilt for choice, with such a large number of rides open to you. The Kindervreugd, the animal carousel, will prove a pleasant experience for kids. For those who love arcade style games, the Game Gallery is the perfect stop. Thrill-seekers will enjoy the roller coaster ride, Baron 1898, whereas daredevils can have a go at Python. With two loops and a corkscrew, an electrifying ride is guaranteed. Symbolica will take you on an enchanting tour of a palace, filled with surprises and vivid imagery. The Fairytale Forest is the typical storybook forest that has come to life. From Sleeping Beauty and Little Red Riding Hood to Pinocchio and Rumpelstiltskin, you can see, hear and feel some of the most famous stories of all time in this magical forest. Enter the first "madhouse" in the world, Villa Volta a legendary attraction. Similar to a haunted house, the illusion that the building is upside down will leave you baffled and amazed! Whether you come with your children, grandchildren, friends or the whole family, the World of Wonders is a great experience for everyone, every time.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Wearing a facemask is mandatory in all indoor locations, for all visitors aged 13 years and over.
- Wash your hands on a regular basis.
- Maintain social distancing (1.5 meters from other visitors).
- Please go home if you have any health complaints or symptoms (cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, or fever). Please go home if someone in your household has a fever (from 38 ° C) and/or when someone in your household is short of breath.
- Make contactless (card) payments as much as possible.
- Due to COVID-19, your ticket is only valid in conjunction with a time slot reservation.
- Instructions on how to reserve a time slot are provided on the voucher that you will receive after booking.
- Children aged 0-3 are admitted free of charge but must still reserve a time slot.
- Your ticket is your key to the Efteling Theme Park Resort and can only be used once per ticket holder, on one day between January 4, 2021, and January 9, 2022.
- The ticket is strictly personal and cannot be exchanged for money, a different ticket, a ticket that is valid during a different period, or exchanged in any other way;
- This ticket may not be sold resold or used otherwise for commercial purposes;
- On entering the park, you agree to the park regulations.
- Tickets that have already been scanned are no longer valid.
- Show your ticket when requested;
- No tickets are sold at the entrance. There is an exception for visitors with a disability.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
The park is open on all days of the week between 10 AM and 6 PM.
Infants aged 0-3 can enter for free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Note: This ticket is only valid in combination with a timeslot reservation. Please check your voucher for the exact details.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Efteling.
- Address: Europalaan 1, 5171 KW Kaatsheuvel, Netherlands.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Take the train to Tilburg station. Then, catch a bus to Efteling. The Benelux train will take you from Antwerp to Breda. Finally, catch bus #802 to Efteling.
This ticket can be used once for one person (aged 4 years old and above), on one day between 4 January 2021 and 9 January 2022 (during the opening times).