Guided Tour of Duomo Cathedral and La Scala Museum & Theatre
Immerse yourself into the culturally-enriching guided tour of Milan’s finest attractions, La Scala Museum & Theatre, and the Duomo Cathedral! Visit one of the world’s leading Opera theatres and Milan’s majestic symbol on the same day for an unmatched treat.
- Embark upon an impressive 2-hour guided tour of Milan and soak up as much culture, art and history as you can
- With skip-the-line access to each attraction, you won’t have to worry about whiling time away
- Commence your tour at the world-famous Opera House, La Scala Theatre, where world-class opera singers like Maria Callas and Pavarotti have performed
- Stroll through the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping gallery and check out the many fashionable stores and lively cafes
- Make your way to the renowned Duomo Cathedral and gasp at the gothic gravitas of it all
- Along the way, your expert English-speaking tour guide will usher you with relevant information about the attractions you visit
- Skip-the-line access to La Scala Museum
- Skip-the-line access to La Scala Theatre (except during rehearsals)
- Skip-the-line access to Duomo Cathedral
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele
- Services of an expert English-speaking tour guide
strict cancellation policy
This ticket cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled
Known as a trendy, urban metropolis, most people forget that Milan has a rich heritage of art and culture. This 2-hour guided tour is more than enough to experience the best of Milan! Your tour starts at the La Scala Theatre and Museum; enter the La Scala and picture some of the world’s greatest musicians and opera singers like Guiseppe Verdi, Maria Callas and Pavarotti perform here! Check out the museum that houses a vast array of musical curiosities and a gallery of paintings and busts!
Walk through the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping gallery, a vibrant shopping arcade brimming with trendy shops and cafes. At the end of it, you’ll find the splendid Duomo Cathedral! 108 meters high, studded with gothic gravitas and capable of holding 40,000 people, the Duomo Cathedral is truly a marvel. Listen intently to your English-speaking tour guide, who will feed you with relevant information and fascinating stories about both attractions.
know before you go
- Please note that the La Scala Theatre may be closed during rehearsals, in which case the guided tour of La Scala will pertain to the museum alone
- Your tour will be in small groups and personal audio headsets will be provided for groups of 7 members or more
This tour is operational on all days at 1:00 PM
- Modest clothing at the Duomo Cathedral is a compulsion
- Guests must cover knees, arms and back
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at the entrance of the La Scala Theatre and Museum (Largo Antonio Ghiringhelli, 1, 20121 Milano MI, Italy)
Take tram #1 and get off at Teatra Alla Scala tram stop.
This station is a 2-minute walk to the theatre.
Take Metros 1 and get off at Cordusio Metro Station.
This station is a 3-minute walk to the theatre.
This ticket is valid for the time and date selected during checkout.