Fast track: Duomo Cathedral, Rooftop and It's Terraces - Elevator Access
Gain fast track access to the third largest cathedral in the world and explore its architectural and cultural legacy with this all-inclusive flexible pass to the insides of the cathedral, the archaeological area, the museum and its rooftop with elevator access!
- Gain fast-track access to the Duomo with this pass that also gives you access to all the public spaces of the structure; the Cathedral, the Duomo Museum, San Gottardo in Corte Church, the Archaeological Area and its rooftop with elevator access!
- Take the elevators directly to the rooftops to admire the cityscape from your high vantage point, not to mention the many statues that adorn the terraces, including the Madonnina.
- Explore the length and breadth of the church from the Baptistery of St. John and the Church of Santa Tecla to the glorious Duomo museum, holding hundred of relics from the time.
- Fast Track Access to Duomo di Milano
- Access to Duomo Rooftops, Church of St. Gottardo in Corte, Duomo Museum and Archaeological Area
- Elevator Access
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
what to expect
Once you display this ticket at the Piazza del Duomo ticketing office and head over to the exclusive entrance for holders of fast track tickets, you will then be able to enjoy an all-access pass to all the spaces of the Duomo that are open to the public. This vision in Candoglia marble is Milan's most extravagant cathedral. On entering, you will see why. With its 3400 statues, 55 stained glass windows, beautiful altars, and paintings, the Duomo is the most important example of Gothic style in Northern Italy. After which you can make your way to the cathedral's elevator to head up the first terrace. Walking through the spires and pinnacles that adorn its rooftop, you will see the breathtaking skyline of Milan.
You can also visit the famous Archaeological Area underneath the Cathedral to discover the Baptistery of St. John and the Church of Santa Tecla. You will witness the perfect example of octagonal early Christian Baptistery and learn about life in Milan during the Roman Age. You will have all the time you need to explore and wander until closing time.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- For cultural visits to the Historical Complex of the Milan Cathedral from 6th December in the white and yellow area, the basic Green Pass is sufficient, i.e. a swab performed within 48 hours, a valid vaccination certificate (9 months from the last administration), recovery from more than 180 groups. In the Orange Zone it will be necessary to show the cd. Reinforced Green Pass (vaccination certificate valid (9 months from the last administration) healing for no more than 180 days). An identity document may be required.
- At the entrance to the Historical Complex, visitors will be subjected to a body temperature measurement. In case of temperatures above 37.5 ° C, access will be denied.
- Inside the Historical Complex it will be mandatory to wear a mask and sanitize your hands at the sanitizing gel dispensers installed along the path.
- In order to facilitate the surveillance of the Public Security Authorities for access to the Cathedral, please empty the pockets of metal objects and open the suitcases.
- Tickets have a duration of 3 days from the chosen date.
- Each visiting area can be visited only once.
- The opening hours of the Historical Complex may vary due to celebrations or events. Visitors are invited to consult the Alerts section of the website www.duomomilano.it
- The Historical Complex is closed on December 25th.
- It is forbidden to bring suitcases, bulky backpacks, any kind of weapon, glass and ceramic, helmets, scooters, drones, food and drinks into the Historical Complex. For more information, consult the "Rules of conduct and access regulations to the Historical Complex" on the website www.duomomilano.it
To access the Historical Complex of the Duomo, ticket holders must be dressed appropriately; no shorts or sleeveless shirts.
Cathedral and Terraces
- Daily 9am to 7pm, last admission at 6:10pm
- Tue to Sun: 10am to 7pm, last admission at 6:10pm
- Closed on Mon
The rooftops are not accessible to people with disabilities. Prams & strollers are also not allowed on the rooftops.
We would highly recommend wearing comfortable footwear with rubber soles since the staircase to reach the highest terrace is particularly narrow and with smooth marble.
On the terraces, there are neither toilet facilities, nor coffee bars. We highly recommend bringing water with you.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket directly at the entrance of the Duomo.
- Address: P.za del Duomo, 20122 Milano MI, Italy.
- Take tram 15 and get off at the Duomo tram station.
- Take metro line 1 or 3, and get off at Duomo metro station.
This ticket is valid for 3 days from the date selected during checkout.