Make your way to the Duomo Cathedral, an architectural marvel that reflects upon the rich Milanese patrimony! Marvel at the beautiful adornments, intricate details and stained-glass windows as you tour through the rooftops, museum, and terraces.
- Stroll through the third-largest church in the world, the Duomo Cathedral, and let the stunning surroundings sink in.
- With access to the cathedral, the rooftops and terraces, learn all there is to know about this Gothic masterpiece.
- Gasp at the sacred relics, intricate carvings and adornments before heading to the terraces 60 meters from the street level.
- Climb up the stairway to the terraces and take in unmatched views of the city from a stunning vantage point.
- Do not miss the Museo del Duomo, a museum that houses almost 200 pieces of historical art including tapestries and stained-glass windows.
- Access to Duomo di Milano, Duomo Rooftops and Duomo Museum
- Access to Church of St. Gottardo in Corte and Archaeological Area
- Stairway Access
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Enter the Duomo Cathedral and discover the splendour of this Gothic structure in all its glory. Embellished with gothic gravitas, this cathedral is a true marvel. Be sure to not miss out on the Museo del Duomo, a museum that reveals the history behind this enormous construction project and its many secrets. The theme of this museum is the Duomo itself and it features a massive collection of nearly 200 pieces including statues, tapestries, and stained-glass windows.
Make your way to the rooftops by climbing the dedicated stairway, and admire the best views of Milan from this unique vantage point. From here, you can see the gorgeous cityscape of Milan lying between you and the horizon. The crowning jewel of the terrace, is the Madonnina, a 14-foot-high golden statue of Mary which also happens to be the tallest point of the building.
know before you go
know before you go
- In order to facilitate the surveillance of the Public Security Authorities for access to the Cathedral, please empty the pockets of metal objects and open the suitcases.
- Tickets have a duration of 3 days from the chosen date.
- Each visiting area can be visited only once.
- The opening hours of the Historical Complex may vary due to celebrations or events. Visitors are invited to consult the Alerts section of the website www.duomomilano.it
- The Historical Complex is closed on December 25th.
- It is forbidden to bring suitcases, bulky backpacks, any kind of weapon, glass and ceramic, helmets, scooters, drones, food, and drinks into the Historical Complex. For more information, consult the "Rules of conduct and access regulations to the Historical Complex" on the website www.duomomilano.it
Cathedral and Terraces
- Daily 10am to 6pm, last admission at 5:10pm
- Tue to Sun: 10am to 7pm, last admission at 6:10pm
- Closed on Mon
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket directly at the entrance of the Duomo.
- Address: P.za del Duomo, 20122 Milano MI, Italy.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Take tram 15 and get off at the Duomo tram station.
- Take metro line 1 or 3, and get off at Duomo metro station.