Duomo di Milano Self Guided Audio Tour (No Entrance Ticket)
Take a self-guided audio tour of Milan's stunning Duomo and learn some intriguing stories from your multilingual audio guide!
- Visit the world's second-largest cathedral, Duomo di Milano and be amazed by its splendor with the help of the self-guided audio tour.
- Learn about Duomo's history and how Leonardo da Vinci was involved in the cathedral's construction.
- As you go about your sightseeing at your own leisure, your multilingual audio guide will give you interesting stories.
- Explore the cathedral at your own pace as you'll be free of guides and groups.
- Unlimited access to all self-guided features
- Unlimited use for the duration of your stay
- Multilingual audio commentary
- Mobile Device
- Entry to Duomo di Milano
- Public Transportation Tickets
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Allow yourself to be fascinated by the magnificence of the Duomo di Milano, the world's second-largest cathedral, which is famed for its breathtaking architecture as well as fascinating legends surrounding the legendary painter Leonardo da Vinci. You'll be enthralled by the various stories that your multilingual audio tour will tell you as you stroll through the cathedral's halls at your leisure. Explore the cathedral at your leisure while creating your own timetable and bringing home some unforgettable memories!
know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessible.
- The audio guide can be accessed from iOS and Android devices.
- The audio guide is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Chinese.
- Saint Bartholomew Flayed
- Archbishop Alberto da Intimiano's Sarcophagus
- Alter by Pellegrino Pellegrini
- The Gold Madonna
- The Door to the Cathedral
- The personal audio guide can be used at any time during the day.
- Your visit to specific attractions will depend on their operating hours.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- You will receive access to the audio guide on the Vox City app, which can be downloaded on your smartphone.
- Start the audio on your device as you visit Piazza Navona at your own convenience.
- Address: P.za del Duomo, 20122 Milano MI, Italy.
- The closest tram stop is Via Orefici Fronte 2 prima di Via Torino, which is a 3-minute walk from the attraction.
- Trams 2, 12, 14,16, and 19 will bring you here.
- The closest bus stop is Via Orefici prima di Via Hugo, which is a 4-minute walk from the attraction.
- Bus NM1will bring you here.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.