Fast-Track Duomo Milan Cathedral and Terraces Guided Tour
Beat the daytime crowds with your fast-track tickets to the astounding Duomo Cathedral, an architectural marvel that cannot be missed when in Milan! Choose your language of preference for a thorough guided tour around the cathedral and learn about its vast history.
- Waltz around ticketing queues with your fast-track tickets and head right into the fabulous Milan Cathedral
- Stroll through the third-largest church in the world and soak up the sacred relics and intricate adornments around you
- Stay close to your expert tour guide who will weave tales of the cathedral’s historic relevance and lesser-known details
- Climb your way to the terraces and uncover the idyllic view of the city from a stunning vantage point
- This guided tour is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish and German
- Head over to the Museo del Duomo for a self-guided tour of the museum that houses almost 200 pieces of historical art
A popular attraction in Milan, the Duomo Cathedral attracts massive crowds on a daily basis. Take advantage of your fast-track tickets and head right into the landmark without wasting any time. Enter the Duomo Cathedral and discover the splendour of this Gothic structure in all its glory. Embellished with gothic gravitas, this cathedral is a true marvel. Listen intently to your tour guide, who will feed you with relevant information and fascinating stories about the church. Make your way to the rooftops and soak up the best views of Milan from this unique vantage point. With this guided tour available in 5 languages (English, Italian, French, Spanish and German), learn all about the Milan Cathedral in the language you’re most comfortable with.
After your guided tour, head out to the Museo del Duomo, a museum that reveals the history behind the cathedral for a fun self-guided tour. The theme of this museum is the Duomo itself and it features a massive collection of nearly 200 pieces including statues, tapestries, and stained-glass windows. Be sure to pay the San Gottardo Church a visit before leaving as well!
- Fast-track access to Duomo di Milano and rooftops
- Services of expert tour guide (English, Italian, French, Spanish or German)
- 1.5-hour guided tour of Milan Cathedral
- Self-guided tour of Duomo Museum and Church of St. Gottardo
Ages 5yrs and below go free. Ages 6-11yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Know Before You Go
- Note that the Duomo Museum and the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte are closed on Wednesdays
- The opening hours, access methods and visit durations to the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo are subject to change depending on weather conditions, security and public order reasons, and other technical factors
- Be prepared to go through airport-style security checks
- If the terraces happen to be closed, your guided tour will include the Duomo Museum
Modest clothing at the Duomo Cathedral is a compulsion Guests must cover knees, arms and back
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on cancelling this ticket up to 24hrs before schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the cathedral’s ticketing office
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your meeting point is at the ticketing office (Piazza del Duomo, 14A)
- This office is on the right side of the Cathedral’s façade
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Piazza del Duomo, 14A
Take tram 15 and get off at the Duomo tram station.
This station is 3-minute walk to the ticketing office.
Take metro 1 or 3, and get off at Duomo metro station.
This station is a 2-minute walk to the ticketing office.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.