Florence: Guided Tour to the Duomo With Access to the Cupola
Visit the majestic Florence Duomo, one of the most magnificent cathedrals in the world. Learn all about the fascinating architecture from a licensed guide.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Cathedral and Baptistery in the Duomo Complex.
- Learn interesting facts about the iconic city and the Medici Family from your expert guide.
- Admire the stunning Italian Rennaisance fresco painted by Giorgio Vasari, The Last Judgment.
- Enjoy access to the Cupola, which you can discover at your own pace.
- Soak in the fascinating panorama of the Cradle of Renaissance from the Cupola.
- Guided tour to the Cathedral and the Baptistery
- Access to the Cupola
- Admission ticket, which is valid for 72 hours and gives access to the entire Duomo Complex
- Radios and headsets
- Guided tour to the Cupola, Museum, and Bell Tower
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
The Duomo Complex, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is a unique and rich blend of faith, history, and art. Explore the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and the Baptistery of San Giovanni in the company of an expert guide. The former is one of the most beautiful cathedrals in the world, while the latter is one of the most ancient churches in Florence. Dive into the guide's knowledge to discover what makes this place so inimitable and unique.
At the end of the tour, your guide will lead you to the entrance of the Cupola. From here, you can climb to the top and discover it at your leisure. Halfway through your journey to the top, you will get to see the magnificent arched fresco of The Last Judgement by Giorgio Vasari. The vivid imagery replete with realism will not fail to leave a mark on you. The end of your journey will be rewarded by the breathtaking 360-degree panorama of Florence.
know before you go
- Please note that from 30 Dec 2021, it is mandatory for every guest to have an FFP2 mask for the entrance to any museum in Italy. Without this mask, you will not be able to participate in the tour.
- The climb to the top of the cupola takes 463 steps with no elevator access.
When visiting the Florence Duomo, please ensure that the knees and shoulders are covered for both men and women. Caps and hats should not be worn inside as well. The climb to the top of the cupola takes 463 steps with no elevator access. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes.
The tour starts at 12:30pm and lasts 1 hour with a licensed guide. By 1:30pm, the guide will bring you to the entrance of the Cupola, where you can climb and discover it at your own pace.
How to use your ticket
- Your electronic voucher for the Florence Cathedral Dome will be sent to you by e-mail in a few moments. Please show it from your cell phone, together with a valid photo ID, at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please bring a valid ID with you for age verification. Students must also be able to show a valid Student ID.
- Be sure to arrive 20 minutes before the tour start time to avoid delays.
Please check your final voucher for more details on the meeting point and specific instructions on how to get there.
The 72-hour validity for visiting the monuments begins on the selected date listed on the ticket.