Dubai Safari Park Tickets: Breakfast with Birds
Start your day the right way with a filling, scrumptious breakfast in a scenic location at Dubai Safari Park!
- Dubai Safari Park brings a unique experience for you: breakfast in its largest and most stunning aviary.
- Start your day on the right note in the midst of a colorful swarm of birds.
- With a delicious breakfast spread laid out in front of you, your all culinary preferences are considered.
- As you munch on the delightful foods, you'll be surrounded by the colorful sights and melodious euphonies of the birds.
- Enjoy a warm welcome at the entrance, private transfers to the aviary, and photography during your experience.
- Entry into Dubai Safari Park
- Expert tour guide
- Transfer to aviary on private vehicle
- Hotel Transfers
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
They say the most important meal of the day is breakfast. When in Dubai, pick it up a notch, and enjoy breakfast amidst a colony of birds. Dubai Safari Park brings to you a unique experience: savor a delicious breakfast spread with a variety of menu options in the middle of the park's largest aviary, surrounded by colorful colonies of birds. Listen to their melodious symphonies while munching on your favorite breakfast foods. This experience promises a visual (and audible) treat, topped with a lip-smacking breakfast to get your day started on the right note. This package also includes a warm welcome from the entrance, private transfer from the entrance to the aviary, and photography during the experience.
About Dubai Safari Park
The Dubai Safari Park promises a fun adventure for you, your friends, and your family! Home to over 2,500 animals from across the globe, you'll be in close proximity to adorable and ferocious animal species equally. Divided into several 'villages', the park lets you enjoy dedicated Hop On Hop Off (HOHO) service. Visit Asia, Africa, Arabia, and the Explorer's Village, each housing inhabitants native to the village. Dubai Safari Park is also home to the world's first drive-thru crocodile exhibit and the UAE's only drive-thru hippo & tiger exhibit. With interactive experiences with some of the animals for the little children, this park is loaded with interesting activities for each family member, making it an easy must-visit in Dubai.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Dubai Safari Park is wheelchair accessible.
- Click here for detailed map route.
Daily from 9 AM - 5 PM.
- Restaurants and Cafes: Outside food, apart from infant food, is not permitted in Dubai Safari Park. - Dubai Safari Park offers a large variety of cuisines and cafes, all with authentic flavors and a wide range of choices. You may visit any of the 7 restaurants all with different cuisines or indulge in the street food experience at the venue.
- Parking: There are over 3,500 parking spots in 3 different areas which are all free of charge. Visitors will be transferred from parking areas to the main gate and vice versa at no cost. However, you may purchase any of the 350 VIP parking lots with closer access to the park for an additional AED 50. These parking lots are covered with solar panels.
- Shopping: The park has souvenir shops located within the premises from where you can purchase exclusive branded souvenirs. Make sure you stop buy and pick up a toy either at the main gate or in the African Village.
- Miscellaneous: The venue also provides ancillary facilities such as free Wi-Fi, Baby Changing Facility, Prayer Rooms, and more.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Dubai Safari Park.
- Address: Al Warqa 5 at the Hatta road, Opposite Dragon Mart Dubai.
- The nearest metro station is the Creek Metro Stop on the Green Line.
- Get down here and take a cab the rest of the way.
- The most convenient way to get to Dubai Safari Park is by car.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.