Dubai Safari Park Tickets: Night Pass
Enjoy an evening out with the family at the beloved Dubai Safari Park with this night pass!
- Head out to Dubai's eco-friendly safari park, Dubai Safari Park, for an enjoyable evening.
- Designed for a fun time with friends and family, this experience is totally family-friendly.
- Way past the bedtime of many of the park's residents, you'll see them go to bed.
- Walk past the nocturnal animals of the Dubai Safari Park, who'll be awake during your visit.
- Grab yourself a bite from the food trucks and soak up the pleasant atmosphere of the park.
- Entry into Dubai Safari Park
- Night pass
- Additional gratuities
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
Nighttime access to Dubai's eco-friendly safari park promises a whole lot of moonlit fun and adventure, an experience far from your typical safari park visit. This family-friendly pass lets you take in the safari park from evening to nightfall, during the animals' bedtime. Get yourself a snack from the food trucks, enjoy the weather, and stroll through the safe, surrounding landscape.
About Dubai Safari Park
The Dubai Safari Park promises a fun adventure for you, your friends, and your family! Home to over 2,500 animals from across the globe, you'll be in close proximity to adorable and ferocious animal species equally. Divided into several 'villages', the park lets you enjoy the dedicated Hop On Hop Off (HOHO) service. Visit Asia, Africa, Arabia, and the Explorer's Village, each housing inhabitants native to the village. Dubai Safari Park is also home to the world's first drive-thru crocodile exhibit and the UAE's only drive-thru hippo & tiger exhibit. With interactive experiences with some of the animals for the little children, this park is loaded with interesting activities for each family member, making it an easy must-visit in Dubai.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Dubai Safari Park is wheelchair accessible.
- Click here for detailed map route.
- Weekdays: 6 PM - 10 PM.
- Weekends: 6 PM - 12 Midnight.
- Restaurants and Cafes: Outside food, apart from infant food, is not permitted in Dubai Safari Park. - Dubai Safari Park offers a large variety of cuisines and cafes, all with authentic flavors and a wide range of choices. You may visit any of the 7 restaurants all with different cuisines or indulge in the street food experience at the venue.
- Parking: There are over 3,500 parking spots in 3 different areas which are all free of charge. Visitors will be transferred from parking areas to the main gate and vice versa at no cost. However, you may purchase any of the 350 VIP parking lots with closer access to the park for an additional AED 50. These parking lots are covered with solar panels.
- Shopping: The park has souvenir shops located within the premises from where you can purchase exclusive branded souvenirs. Make sure you stop buy and pick up a toy either at the main gate or in the African Village.
- Miscellaneous: The venue also provides ancillary facilities such as free Wi-Fi, Baby Changing Facility, Prayer Rooms, and more.
Infants aged 3 and under go free.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Dubai Safari Park.
- Address: Al Warqa 5 at the Hatta road, Opposite Dragon Mart Dubai.
- The nearest metro station is the Creek Metro Stop on the Green Line.
- Get down here and take a cab the rest of the way.
- The most convenient way to get to Dubai Safari Park is by car.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.