Dubai Safari Park Tickets: King of Safari
Enjoy the King of Safaris, an experience that lets you enjoy sighting common and exotic animal species from the comfort of a private vehicle!
- When in the beautiful city of Dubai, do not miss out on a visit to the Dubai Safari Park.
- This eco-friendly safari park promises a fun, enjoyable, and educational experience.
- The King of Safaris lets you explore the park from the comfort of a private vehicle.
- With an expert guide/driver to lead the way, all you have to do is lookout for the marvelous animals.
- Pass by iconic villages of the park, like Asia, Africa, Arabia, and more.
- This ticket also includes reserved parking and photographs during the experience.
- Wave at giraffes, white lions, rhinos, hippos, zebras, ostriches, oryx, dromedary camels, geese, ibis, geese, cheetahs, and more.
- Entry into Dubai Safari Park
- King of Safaris
- Professional guide & driver
- Reserved seating
- Professional photographs
- Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more)
- Hotel Transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
A visit to the famous Dubai Safari Park when in this stunning city of the UAE is a must. But when it comes to experiences within the Dubai Safari Park, there are not many that outrank the King of Safaris (after all, it's right there in the name). With this ticket, you'll benefit from reserved parking and a warm welcome at the entrance by your private guide. You'll then be led to your private vehicle, where you'll be driven through the park's highlights. Gaze out at the many villages you pass by and wave at the many animals you'll see up close. This is an experience you'll be looking back on for years!
About Dubai Safari Park
The Dubai Safari Park promises a fun adventure for you, your friends, and your family! Home to over 2,500 animals from across the globe, you'll be in close proximity to adorable and ferocious animal species equally. Divided into several 'villages', the park lets you enjoy dedicated Hop On Hop Off (HOHO) service. Visit Asia, Africa, Arabia, and the Explorer's Village, each housing inhabitants native to the village. Dubai Safari Park is also home to the world's first drive-thru crocodile exhibit and the UAE's only drive-thru hippo & tiger exhibit. With interactive experiences with some of the animals for the little children, this park is loaded with interesting activities for each family member, making it an easy must-visit in Dubai.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Dubai Safari Park is wheelchair accessible.
- Click here for detailed map route.
During Ramadan, Dubai Safari Park is open from 10 AM to 6 PM. The last entry to the park is at 5 PM.
- Restaurants and Cafes: Outside food, apart from infant food, is not permitted in Dubai Safari Park. - Dubai Safari Park offers a large variety of cuisines and cafes, all with authentic flavors and a wide range of choices. You may visit any of the 7 restaurants all with different cuisines or indulge in the street food experience at the venue.
- Parking: There are over 3,500 parking spots in 3 different areas which are all free of charge. Visitors will be transferred from parking areas to the main gate and vice versa at no cost. However, you may purchase any of the 350 VIP parking lots with closer access to the park for an additional AED 50. These parking lots are covered with solar panels.
- Shopping: The park has souvenir shops located within the premises from where you can purchase exclusive branded souvenirs. Make sure you stop buy and pick up a toy either at the main gate or in the African Village.
- Miscellaneous: The venue also provides ancillary facilities such as free Wi-Fi, Baby Changing Facility, Prayer Rooms, and more.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Dubai Safari Park.
- Address: Al Warqa 5 at the Hatta road, Opposite Dragon Mart Dubai.
- The nearest metro station is the Creek Metro Stop on the Green Line.
- Get down here and take a cab the rest of the way.
- The most convenient way to get to Dubai Safari Park is by car.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.