Morning Desert Safari Dune Bashing Experience
Enjoy the essence of desert life with this activity which will enable you to experience a trio adventure. It begins with a roller coaster drive through the desert. 'Sand Ski' down the high sand dunes and onward to the Bedouin desert camp for a camel ride.
- Feel the exhilaration as you sit atop a camel
- Experience the modern desert adventure of "Sand Skiing"
- Live the true Arabic experience in the unique Bedouin style campsite
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Dune Drive
- Sand Boarding
- Camel Ride (seasonal availability)
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
your experience <br>
For this desert safari, you will be picked up in a 4x4 and driven past the city into the heart of the Arabian desert. Your safari at the desert will begin with an adrenaline filled session of dune bashing in a 4x4. You will then be able to experience sand skiing, which is much like it's colder, usual counterpart.
The next half of the desert safari you will be able to experience life in a Bedouin camp, greeted by refreshments after your adventurous morning. You will also have a camel riding session, getting to interact with the animals around camp. After your taste of desert life, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
know before you go
Depending upon the pickup location and the operator conducting your desert safari, you will be picked up anytime between 09:00-09:30 AM. You may directly get in touch with the operator for information on your exact pickup time. At the end of your excursion, you will be dropped back to your hotel by approximately 12-12:30 PM.
Desert Safari Location
The camp is located in and around the Al Aveer Desert.
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at pick-up
ratings & reviews
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed.
- Children below 4 years of age are permitted free of charge.
- Pick-up will be from any hotel or residence in Dubai (except Jebel Ali, Discover Gardens & Bab Al Shams).
- Alternative meeting points: Zabeel Park, Al Karama & Al Mulla Plaza.
- Camel ride is unavailable from May to September.
- During the month of EID there will be no belly dance, music and alcohol as per the law of UAE