Miracle Garden Ticket with Transfers
Feel intoxicated at Dubai Miracle Garden where scents and colors come to life! Witness a floral wonderland in full bloom and treat your senses to a truly magnificent experience. This ticket includes transfers to and from the garden.
- Set foot in the world’s biggest floral garden featuring over 109 million flowers intricately displayed.
- There are over 45 million flowers in different arrangements: sculptures, birds, and vintage-style vehicles.
- Admire the biggest flower arrangement in the form of a life-sized A380 Airbus.
- See Smurf-shaped floral installations, floral peacocks, a 15-meter-tall Genie, and more.
- Take your family along and enjoy a visual spectacle that stimulates the senses!
- This tour includes pick-ups from select meeting points.
- Visit to Miracle Garden
- Miracle Garden entry tickets
- Return pick-up from Miracle Garden
- Complimentary water bottle during the trip
- Inclusive of VAT and service charges
- Baby trolleys or wheelchairs
- Storage for luggage or valuables
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
If you thought Dubai is a spectacle of engineering marvels then the Miracle Garden takes it to a whole other level. On this tour, you will be picked up from a meeting point (to be selected at checkout), before heading over to Miracle Garden. Inside the bus, the staff will offer you a complimentary bottle of water along with entry tickets to the Miracle Garden.
Once you step inside the garden, stumble upon a version of Dubai that nature lovers will go crazy over. The horticultural marvel that is the Miracle Garden can be best described as a staggering and colorful field of bloom that take the shape of stars, hearts, igloos, pyramids and more. Arranged in colorful arches and patterns, the topiary-style displays a particular fondness for quirky, oddball sights. This year, the garden showcases over 120 different varieties of flowers, including petunias, geraniums, sunflowers, and marigolds. Some of the flowers up for display have never before been cultivated in the Gulf before. Another highlight this year is floral installations inspired by The Smurfs, a huge hit with the kids!
Another must-visit spot inside the garden is a life-size replica of the Emirates Airbus A380 covered in flowers. Its fuselage rests on the ground, while its wings are supported by large fake tree trunks. There is also an amphitheatre-cum-observatory home to lve performances, a ‘Floral Castle’ and much more. This time, you'll also get to see a three-dimensional clock, a ‘floating rock’ with a fountain, decorative peacocks, as well as two floral exhibits inspired by kids' favorite characters: a nearly 15-meter-tall ‘Genie’ and a ‘flying magic carpet’.
To be able to witness such a natural bloom in the middle of a desert is truly a miracle, which is why this is a must-see attraction!
know before you go
- After visiting Miracle Garden, you will be dropped off at the Mall of Emirates.
- The use of professional cameras and drones is not allowed inside the garden.
- Please use proper passages, walkways, and exits allocated for such use.
- Flower picking is STRICTLY not allowed.
- Cars, balls, scooters, bicycles, hoverboards, and pets are not allowed.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed.
- Amenities include food kiosks, souvenir shops, prayer room, eating and sitting areas, carts for differently-abled visitors, first aid room, toilet blocks, and open and VIP parking areas.
- Any damages arising due to negligence or non-compliance with the mentioned instructions shall be the sole responsibility of the visitor and their companions.
- Sun to Thu: 9am to 9pm (ticket counter closes at 8:30pm)
- Fri and Sat: 9am to 11pm (ticket counter closes at 10:30pm)
Note: Closing times are subject to change depending on crowd/weather conditions.
Infants aged 2 and under can go for free. Children between the ages of 3-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to the bus driver at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Sahara Center Dubai Side near Blue Tag: 8:15am to 8:30am
- Deira City Centre Metro Station Exit 3: 8:15am to 8:30am
- Burjuman Spinneys at 8:45am
- Emirates Tower Metro Station Exit 2 Seaside at 9:10am
- Sharaf DG Metro Station Exit 2 at 9:30am
- Marina Mall main entrance at 9:50 AM
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.