Atlantis The Lost Chambers Aquarium Tickets
Discover a unique world of exotic marine life inhabiting a surreal environment that has been designed meticulously to reflect the lost fabled city of Atlantis. Here, you can witness the beauty and splendour of the mythical city of Atlantis. Designed to reflect the underwater scenes of what Atlantis would like now, the marine exhibit almost brings the city back to life, along with gorgeous aquatic fauna.
- See more than 65,000 fascinating marine animals at UAE's largest aquarium.
- Make your way through 10 huge chambers and explore 21 exciting exhibitions.
- Watch sharks, eels, clown fish and many more species in their element.
- Discover the ruins of the fabled lost city of Atlantis.
- Get up close to some remarkable marine species at the Touch Tank.
- Entry to the Lost Chambers Aquarium
- See more than 65000 marine specialties
- Feel distinct aquatic animals at Touch Tank
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled. However, they offer maximum flexibility and can be used anytime within the validity period.
what to expect
The Lost Chambers Aquarium is made up of more than ten chambers and 21 exhibits, with the goal of creating a whole new world. With over 65,000 different marine creatures living in these waters, you can see a wide variety of rays, seahorses, and sharks. Over 250 species of fish can be seen swimming in these waters and makes for an atmosphere unlike any. With interactive touch screens at your fingertips, you can learn more about each species. The aquarium is one of the finest examples of merging technology into museums and exhibits, allowing a seamless experience.
Snorkeling and diving adventures are also available, albeit at your own cost. Submerged in the water with marine life is a wonderful feeling, and provides the perfect vantage point. A unique experience is the Hatha Yoga session surrounded by aquatic life. It is not included in the ticket but is a must-try for fitness lovers and first-timers alike.
know before you go
Sun to Sat – 10am to 9pm
- Your Lost Chambers Aquarium tickets will be sent to your email shortly.
- Please display your mobile ticket along with a valid photo ID at the time of entry.
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium is located in Atlantis Hotel on Crescent Road, The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
The Palm Atlantis Monorail Station is the closest public transport station and is about 1 km away (10-minute walk).
If you are traveling from Dubai International Airport, you will be able to take a taxi directly to Atlantis (approximately AED 100).
- Alternatively, take the Dubai Metro from the Metro station at your terminal towards Jebel Ali.
- Stop at the Mall of the Emirates Station, and take a taxi directly to Atlantis, The Palm.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.