Burj Khalifa + Free Pastry & Coffee At The Café + Ice Rink
Visit the tallest tower in the world (Burj Khalifa), enjoy a hot coffee, and then cool off at Dubai Ice Rink. All this, without breaking the bank!
- Grab this combo ticket to visit two Dubai icons: the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Ice Rink!
- Catch stunning views of Dubai's skyline from the observation deck on the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa.
- Later, collect a hot cup of coffee or a soft drink from the counter at The Café on the ground floor.
- Cool off from Dubai's scorching heat at the unmissable Dubai Ice Rink, located at the Dubai Mall.
- Step into the Olympic-sized skating rink and throw on your skating equipment for a thrilling 90-min session.
- The Dubai Snowfall allows you to enjoy a romantic skate while a white blanket of snow envelops around you.
- Enjoy the arcade games and classic concession food counters in between your ice-skating sessions.
- Exclusive access to Levels 124, 125, and The Cafe
- Complimentary cup of coffee or a soft drink (to be picked up from the counter)
- Entry into Dubai Ice Rink
- 90-min skating session
- Skating equipment rental
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Visit the observation deck of the highest structure in the world. Simply zoom your way to the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa in the world's fastest elevator. Once there, take in the amazing panoramic views of the city, the desert, and the ocean outside the floor-to-ceiling glass walls. All this, from a height of 452 meters! You can even step out onto the open-air terrace for better views. Later, head over to The Cafe on the ground level and pick up a cup of hot coffee that promises to be just as good as the views from the Burj!
Dubai Ice Rink
Escape the heat of Dubai at the Dubai Ice Rink, a place suitable for first-time and amateur ice skaters alike! Located conveniently at the Dubai Mall, you won't have trouble getting here. This Olympic-sized ice rink has become a social hotspot in Dubai, with public skating and Disco sessions running every two hours. The rink has also launched the Dubai Snowfall, allowing you to experience skating under a gentle flurry of snow with your loved one. The Dubai Ice Rink uses the latest technology to maintain ice consistency and quality. With Ice Marshals all around, your safety is guaranteed. Check out the chill-out zones, populated by arcades games, and classic concession food counters in between your ice-skating sessions!
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30am to 11pm.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time-specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
- The Cafe visit will take place after your visit to the observatory on your return to the ground level.
Dubai Ice Rink
- Daily from 10am to 10pm.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Burj Khalifa, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, any photography for commercial or business purposes at the Burj is strictly prohibited.
- Note that you can enjoy your hot beverage once you return from the observation deck.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
- Address: Blvd Dubai - Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Dubai Ice Rink
- Redeem your ticket at Dubai Ice Rink.
- Address: Financial Center Rd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.