Luxury Private Helicopter Tour - 25 minutes
- 25-minute flight time
- Heliport fees
- In-flight narration
- Food and Beverages
- Hotel Transfers
Flight Time: 25-Minutes
Sights To Look Out For:
- Atlantis The Palm
- Burj Khalifa
- Aquaventure Water Park
- Burj Al Arab
- Jumeirah Beach Coastline
- World Islands
- Arabian Gulf
- Sheikh Zayed Road
- Dubai Creek
- Port Rashid
- Union House
- Dubai Internet City
- Jebel Ali Race Course
- Emirates Living neighborhoods
- Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Dubai Marina
15-minutes before your designated flight time, you will be taken to the uber-luxurious Heli Lounge. With spacious seating areas, bathroom facilities, private lockers, this is the perfect location to relax before the memorable flight. This space has large windows overlooking Atlantis Palm Helipad, creating the perfect sense of an exciting buildup! After a brief safety briefing, it’s time for you to take to the skies!
From the historic river where the modern city of Dubai took birth, to the tallest building in the world- this city circuit aerial tour of Dubai covers it all! From Atlantis The Palm, cross the Arabian Gulf and fly over The World Islands. Proceed to Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower. Prepare to be awed as you cross the skyscrapers of Sheikh Zayed Road before marveling at Dubai Creek with its captivating heritage architecture. On the way back, pass Port Rashid, Union House and the Jumeirah Beach coastline until Burj Al Arab, before swerving inland to see Dubai Internet City, Jebel Ali Race Course, Emirates Living neighborhoods, Jumeirah Lake Towers and Dubai Marina.
ABOUT YOUR HELICOPTER
- The Eurocopter 130 is built as a sightseeing helicopter
- Single-engine helicopter with three-blade Starflex main rotor,
- Spacious soundproof cabin
- Large windows with great views to all passengers secured on comfortable seats
- Climate control and guided commentary by the pilot
ABOUT YOUR PILOTS
Your pilots are professionally trained, have international experience and possess thousands of flying hours. Many have military experience, helped with relief efforts, piloted sightseeing flights in other world destinations or trained other pilots. The crew members on the ground are equally skilled and trained, and support admirably with safety precautions, passenger boarding, logistics, hospitality and administration.
- Check-in is 45 minutes before flight time with an original passport or official ID.
- Provide passenger weight and contact telephone number for operational purposes.
- Wear light, comfortable clothing (please note scarves are not permitted for safety reasons).
- Only sunglasses and a smartphone or camera are permitted on board; complimentary lockers are available for other valuables.
- Children of two years and older are allowed on board.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.