Dubai Garden Glow + Ice Park
Enjoy this exclusive Headout combo that lets you visit the Dubai Garden Glow as well as the Ice Park within! The Dubai Glow Gardens is a family oriented themed garden, the largest in the world, and offers a unique perspective on the environment and the world around us. With dedicated zones such as the dinosaur land, and the marvels made of ice, this leading family entertainment park is guaranteed to leave you in awe.
- Gain access to the Ice Park as well as the Garden Glow while you save time and money by buying this combo that is available exclusively with Headout!
- Explore the Dubai Glow Gardens and see the attractions and sculptures made by artists from around the world using millions of energy-saving light bulbs and yards of recycled fabrics.
- Discover upto 10 different zones, each with its own charm and magic as you wander through the largest themed garden in the world.
- Experience ‘Art by Day’ and ‘Glow by Night’ as the sparkling garden comes to live after sunset.
- Learn about the environment and energy saving techniques as the park seamlessly integrates environmental sustainability into its world-class designs.
- Admire the ice sculptures built by over a hundred artists from around the world that make up the three zones of the Ice Park!
- Access to Dubai Glow Garden
- Access to Dinosaur Park
- Access to Art Park
- Access to Ice Park
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
what to expect
Walk through the stunning glow gardens of Dubai and watch the scenery transform from a work of art to a dazzling display of colors as the sun sets. With a daily water show and a fascinating light display, you’re guaranteed to feel the magic in the air as you stroll through the gardens. The Dubai Glow Gardens has a dedicated area for its many attractions. One such zone is the Dinosaur Park which takes you back in time to the land of dinosaurs. Featuring over 100 animatronic Dinosaurs on display, the park offers more engagement and interactive elements and immensely popular hubs like Dinosaur Lab (where one can experience the journey of a Dinosaurs Life) and the Dinosaur Museum (that displays replicas of dinosaur skeletons).
The Ice Park - created using 5,000 tons of ice and featuring attractions such as ‘Mini Dubai’, ‘Children’s Play Area’, ‘Glowing Snow Animal Sculptures’ and more, is a stark and pristine contrast to the rest of the Gardens. Maintaining a steady temperature of -7 or -8 degrees at all time, this frozen wonderland is an absolute delight to visit, especially for young children but even for adults!
know before you go
Dubai Garden Glow and Ice Park timings are 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM from Saturday to Thursday and 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM on Fridays and Public Holidays.
Please ensure you wear a respectable attire which reveals minimum skin. Visitors who don’t do so will not be allowed admission to the park.
Children under 3 years of age can enter the park for free.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive your Dubai Garden Glow and Ice Park mobile tickets instantly. Present the mobile voucher along with your ID proof at the entrance ticketing counter.
You can visit the park once with this voucher anytime before June 1st, irrespective of the date printed on the voucher.