Dubai Frame Skip-the-Line Tickets
As a Headout Exclusive, get skip the line access & anytime entry to Dubai Frame during operating hours!
Take in stunning views of Dubai in a picture perfect frame and enjoy breathtaking views of the exorbitant skyline the city is world famous for. Go to the top and get stunning panoramic views of the waters down below.
- Get a stunning view of the Dubai Skyline at the Dubai Frame.
- Discover the museum and see the evolution of Dubai into the buzzing metropolitan city that it is and see the future plans for the city.
- Take a panoramic elevator to the top from where you can see mesmerizing views of the past and present of Dubai in all its splendor.
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled. However, they offer maximum flexibility. You can visit the Dubai Frame any day within 6 months from booking.
The Dubai frame sports an award-winning design that perfectly captures the entire skyline in the heart of Dubai. Designed to showcase both the new and old sights in a single frame, this rectangular structure rises up to an unbelievable 150 meters. The venue also features a museum that showcases the transition of Dubai from a fishing village to an iconic metropolis.
Walk up to the world’s largest photo frame and take in the most stunning views of the iconic skyline within a single structure. At the bottom, you can visit the museum and see the growth of Dubai from a fishing village to one of the richest cities in the entire world. The museum uses advanced technology and features an array of exhibits.
Once you’re done exploring the museum, take an elevator to the topmost floor and get on the walkway. Revel in the city’s compelling contract of modernity and old-school. You can spot charming structures all over Dubai including Karama, Bur Dubai, and Umm Hurair which is guaranteed to enrich your experience.
Dubai is the oasis of dreams and the crown jewel of the Middle East. Make your stay memorable with a visit to the unforgettable Dubai Frame by booking your tickets with us.
know before you go
- In lieu of COVID-19, it is now mandatory to wear protective masks and gloves during your visit. A compulsory social distancing of 2 meters is also mandatory
- Up to 5 members of single groups are allowed per entry.
- Large bags and strollers must be kept at GATE 4 Counter.
Dubai Frame is open all year round, including weekends and public holidays. Visit timing may vary during the holy month of Ramadan, holidays, and public holidays.
Opening hours are from 9am till 9pm.
- Infants aged 0-2, as well as people of determination along with 2 of their companions, may enter for free. Children aged 3-13 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Dubai Frame.
- Address: Zabeel Park Jogging Track - Za'abeelAl Kifaf - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The closest metro station to the Dubai Frame is the Al Jafiliya Station. It is a 10-minute walk to the attraction.
- Your tickets are valid for 6 months from the date selected during checkout.
- These are open-dated tickets and can be used anytime within the operating hours.