Dubai Frame and Dubai City Tour Combo Ticket
Enjoy a half day journey through the Middle East’s crown jewel and stop at some of the most fascinating destinations that this city has to offer. Finish up your tour in a picture perfect frame and enjoy breathtaking views of the exorbitant skyline the city is world famous for.
- Delve into the modern, sleek city of Dubai on this fascinating half-day journey through the hotspots of the Middle East’s crown jewel.
- Discover the museum and see the evolution of Dubai into the buzzing metropolitan city that it is and see the future plans for the city.
- Take a panoramic elevator to the top from where you can see mesmerizing views of the past and present of Dubai in all its splendor.
- Half-day tour of Dubai
- Entry to the Dubai Frame
- Entry to the Dubai Museum
- Water Bottle complimentary
- Transfers from 5 designated stops & return drop off
- Hotel Transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Once picked up from one of the designated pick up points, you will board a comfortable coach and explore the modern, sleek city of Dubai. Your tour begins at Dubai Museum, where you can begin understanding a brief history of the city and how it came into being. You will get to see the gold souq, Jumeirah, Lamer Beach, Atlantis the Palm and much more! With several fascinating stops, you will truly realise how this sprawling acropolis of the Middle East is home to some of the finest landscapes and architecture. After your sightseeing stops, you will conclude your tour at the famous out-of-the-box Dubai Frame.
Walk upto the world’s largest photo frame and take in the most stunning views of the iconic skyline within a single structure. At the bottom, you can visit the museum and see the growth of Dubai from a fishing village to one of the richest cities in the entire world. Once you’re done exploring the museum, take an elevator to the topmost floor and get on the walkway. Revel in the city’s compelling contract of modernity and old-school.
(V= Visit, SS=Sight Seen, PS = Photo Stop, DT= Drive-Thru)
- Dubai Museum (V)
- Creek Abra (DT)
- Al Seef (PS)
- Jumeirah & Canal (DT)
- Lamer Beach (PS)
- Burj Al Arab & Jumeirah Beach (PS)
- Art Gallery Museum (V)
- Atlantis & Zabeel Saray the Palm (PS)
- Marina (DT)
- Sheikh Zayed Road, Downtown, Zabeel Palace ( DT)
- Dubai Frame (V) (PS) (Tickets Provided)
know before you go
- Maximum sights mentioned would be covered. However, there is a possibility that some sights might be skipped due to unforeseen circumstances.
In lieu of COVID-19, it is now mandatory to wear protective masks and gloves during your visit. A compulsory social distancing of 2 meters is also mandatory
Note: Dubai Museum is currently under renovation and closed until further notice.
Entry for children below the age of 3 is free of charge. Entry for children between the ages of 3-10 is at discounted prices. Participants above the age of 10, pay full price.
You will receive your Explore Dubai With Entry to Dubai Frame vouchers via email shortly. Please download and display your voucher on your mobile phone at the pickup point.
- Sahara Center Dubai Side near Blue Tag at 8:15 AM
- Deira City Centre Metro Station Exit 3 near Day to Day Market at 8:15 AM
- Burjuman Spinneys at 8:45 AM
- Emirates Tower Metro Station Exit 2 Seaside at 9:00 AM
- Sharaf DG Metro Station Exit 2 Seaside at 9:30 AM
- Marina Mall Main Entrance at 9:45 AM
The drop off is Deira City centre, Bur Dubai, Burjuman, Dubai Mall, Dubai Frame or a nearby metro.
These tickets are valid for the same date and time.