Overnight Desert Safari Tickets
Get the ultimate traditional experience at an overnight desert safari at a Bedouin camp!
- On this overnight desert safari, you will be able to enjoy a lavish experience at a traditional Bedouin camp where you can experience the thrill of bashing the dunes and sandboarding.
- Experience a wide variety of desert activities such as camel riding, shisha and henna painting.
- Be entertained as dancers perform belly dances and a tanoura dance show.
- Satiate yourself with a delicious buffet meal paired with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee.
- Sleep in the desert under a star-studded sky and wake up with the rising sun before you head back to the city.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Dinner in desert camp
- Live shows - belly dance and Tanoura
- Camel ride
- Henna tattoo
- Unlimited tea, coffee, and soft drink
- Tent for sleeping with a blanket or a sleeping bag
- Sunrise photos
- Falcon experience
- Quad bikes
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Note: During the month of Ramadan, the following activities will not be operational: Belly Dance, liquor won't be served, and no entertainment activities. Tanura Show and Fire Show will be performed at desert camp.
Get ready for a thrilling desert drive over the red sand dunes, deep into the heart of the Arabian desert. You will be picked up on a 4x4 and driven to the desert leaving the city behind.
Once you arrive at the desert, your driver will take you amongst the ever-shifting dunes and ride over them for a 4x4 experience. Follow that with a session of thrilling sand boarding amidst the dunes.
After the ride, you arrive at a traditional Bedouin camp where other desert activities await you. Here, you will be able to partake in multiple desert experiences - camel riding, unlimited shisha and henna hand painting.
Adding excitement to an already fun-packed evening will be entertainers performing the traditional tanoura dance and a belly dance show. Post the fun, you can also dress up in traditional Arabic dresses and take photos of an Arabic version of yourself.
As the day comes to a close, you will be led to a delectable buffet which you can pair with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will perfectly cap the evening.
Once the evening revelries are over and you are done with your delicious dinner, you can top the experience with a night under the stars, sleeping in sleeping bags around a bonfire. The experience is truly magical as you can feel the temperature change from that of a hot desert to a chilly night. Wake up with the rising sun and head home in comfort.
know before you go
- Guests must wear masks inside the pick-up and drop-off vehicle.
- The pick-up is available from Dubai and Sharjah
- Pick up time: 3pm
- During Ramadan: pickup timings will be between 3:30pm - 4pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- You must carry a printed copy of the tickets and display it at the time of pickup.
- Your ticket includes pick-up and drop-offs.
- On the day of your experience, arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled time at the pick-up point.
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed.
- Children below 4 years of age are permitted free of charge
- During the month of EID there will be no belly dance, music and alcohol as per the law of UAE