Experience the thrill of Dubai's coastline on a premium high-speed speedboat tour. Make a splash as you pas iconic landmarks like the Burj Al Arab and Palm Jumeirah.
- Witness the Dubai skyline just as the sun sets on the City of Gold on this guided cruise.
- Cruise through Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Beach Residence, marveling at its spectacular modern skyline
- Get up close & personal with the Atlantis and the Palm Jumeirah
- Cruise around the Palm Islands to catch a glimpse of the luxurious villas inside before heading to the famed and awe-inspiring Burj Al Arab.
- Did you know that the Dubai Marina is an artificial canal district inspired by the Concord Pacific Place in Vancouver?
- 99-minute guided boat tour
- Commentary on the sights by a personal guide
- Photo opportunities
- Bottled water
- Lightweight lifejacket
- Hotel transfers, pick-ups or drop-offs
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Cruise through Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Beach Residence
There is barely any reason to forgo a cruise that takes you past some of Dubai’s most iconic sights. The Dubai Marina is an artificial canal district inspired by the Concord Pacific Place in Vancouver, Canada. Developers used water from the Persian Gulf to create the waterfront. You will come across some of Dubai’s most popular buildings in the Dubai Marina area. You will see the Marina come to life in all its glory with its lights and late-evening activities. Immerse yourself in the urban lifestyle of another wildly ambitious Dubai project. The Twisted Tower is sure to amaze you with its fascinating structural complexity. The Princess Tower is one of the other massive towers in the area that is designated as a ‘residential-only’ building. Many other fabulous skyscrapers like the Address Hotel, Al Fattan Towers, and the Jumeirah Beach Residence accentuate this splendid cruise.
Get up close & personal with the Atlantis and
Once you pass the Ain Dubai, the city's new development project on the Bluewater Islands off the coast of Jumeirah beach, consisting of two hotels and a staggeringly large ferris wheel, your cruise takes you on a journey through this man-made wonder that has captured the imagination of millions! The Palm Jumeirah is home to the richest of the rich and is home to the grand Atlantis Hotel, one of the most expensive hotels in the world and breathtaking to see from the water. Your cruise will include a short photo-stop here.
Cruise around the Palm Islands before heading to the Burj Al Arab.
The Palm Islands are a true wonder of innovation, engineering, and architecture, like most structures in the city, however, they're even more stunning from the water. Sail around these man-made islands and see all the wonders they hold, including the gloriously designed villas within. After that, you get to make your way to the Burj Al Arab, Dubai's first and only 7-star Hotel, and the best way to admire this structure is from the sea. The cruise takes you up and close to the hotel, giving you great photo opportunities to capture the sail like silhouette of the hotel.
know before you go
know before you go
- Children aged 4 and under are not allowed on this tour.
Dubai Marina, Ain Dubai, Bluewaters & JBR.
- Daily: 9am to 5pm (every one hour)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the commencement of the trip.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
Board your cruise at Dubai Marina Walk.
Address: Dubai Marina Walk, Opposite Spinneys Supermarket،, Dubai.
Landmark: Near Marina Heights Tower.
- The closest bus stop is Mina Al Siyahi, Le Meridien Hotel 2. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses #8 #84 #N55 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Sobha Realty Metro Station. It is a quick 17-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros #MRed to get you there.
- This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.